Biomes & Nature Idea: The night of the fallen!

HyperInvox634

Skeletron Prime
"All heroes are not eternal. They will eventually fall and rot to the ages."

Hello! I am hyper and this is my idea for a event!
note that there's some references (some you'll definitely not get unless your one of my friends who does dnd) and if you get them you're a pretty swell person k?
(ALSO I DONT KNOW HOW TO BALANCE AND IM REALLY UNSPECIFIC AND ONLY GIVE APPEARANCES PLS DONT GET ANGERY MAKE UP YOUR OWN STATS ;()

The Night of the fallen causes the lighting to gain a orange tint. Similar to how the blood moon gives a red tint to lighting.

Let us begin on the enemys!

Mangled Zombie - A horrifying stitched together Corpse reanimated by the foul moon that has risen on this night, Limbs that should of been kept detached and Organs that were meant to be kept gutted. A disturbing sight indeed

Joyous Skeleton - A deformed and warped mess of bones, Its limbs are abnormally long and it has forgotten how to walk upright, Now it crawls and occasionally lets out a Nightmarish scream, It Pounces and Spits blood at its Enemy in a attempt to pin it down to Consume its flesh and organs.

The mad doctor - Perhaps one of the reasons why the Joyous skeleton exists, His skin is a pale grey and has many veins sprouting along his face. His right arm is replaced with a massive Scalpel and he wields many deadly blends and mixes in his other arm,

Bloody slime - A slime made of blood. What did you expect? The moonlord's son?

Crystalline Cultist Thrasher - A Shaded creature wearing a Purple cloak. It is riddled with Red Crystals ripping out of its flesh and some times its cloak, These crystals seem to Enhance its combat ability Greatly and makes it highly hostile.

Crystalline Cultist Warper- Similar in general appearance to the previous enemy, it has a large green crystal sticking out of the top of its head. This seems to allow the ability to conjure projectiles through just the thought of it, But brings insanity to anything near.

Crystalline Cultist Mourner - Like the last two, This is a cultist. But this time it has blue crystals sprouting from it. It has the ability to summon Mangled zombies at a rapid rate and Joyous skeletons at a slower rate.

Sadness Specter - A blue Ghost with a face that seems to be scribbled out and a broken heart on its chest, Tear drops hover around it. It has the ability to summon dangerous rain clouds to rain on its targets.

Violence Specter - Similar in appearance to the last one, A red ghost with horns. It has the ability to charge quickly at its targets.

Insanity Specter - Like the last two ghosts, A green ghost with waves coming out of its head. It has the ability to Conjure projectiles like the Crystalline cultist Warper.

NOW THE MINIBOSSES! (this is where the references you wont get happen)

The Deranged. - A Melting angel made of mud, It has three masks similar to good ol' pumpking. Happy, Sad and Anger. Its attacks Depend on what mask its wearing.

The Tormented. - A giant Blueish Grey lihzahrd with its right arm replaced with a Automatic Arrow Gatling gun. It has many blades and arrows sticking out of it.

The Abomination. - A Scorpion Like Humanoid with its lower half blown off like The Moonlord. Its three eyes are gouged out.

Fri Itenz plz

Doctor's Scalpel - The mad doctor's scalpel. It has the ability to cut off the enemy's flesh and create healing gibs.

The limb - The overgrown Limb of a Skeleton. A long ranged Melee weapon indeed.

Crystal Staff - A crystalline staff, It emits a beam.

Comedy And Tragedy - A Yoyo that mirrors behind where it is. It is the size of a flail.

Gatling Bow - A Automated Arrow shooting Minigun, It shoots quite rapidly.

Execution - The Scythe of the abomination... All heroes must fall.

And thats that! Thank you for coming!

Good event! I hope you can specify the requirements, because if unspecified, I could assume that this event could start at the player's first night and spawn kill them. I understand that you're unspecific, and I respect that. Sorry if this causes distress.

Back
Top Bottom