If you could combine two weapons at once

Flamethrower + Tempest Staff
A fire tornado that shoots sharks that breath fire

Cursed flames + Golden shower
Great pvp weapon

Dynamite + Blizzard staff
Micheal bay's favorite weapon

Tempest staff + Megashark
Sharknado's older brother (As a bonus the sharks have sunglasses on and they hold guns rather then having them inside their mouths)

Lastly
Copper short sword + Magic Dagger
A bigger dagger that sticks into enemies much like the javelin

chainbow gun = chaingun shooting rainbow orbs with flailing chain knives swinging around them = room cleared :eek:

SDMG + Last Prism. Basically, its an SDMG that shoots out Last Prism Beams
Wheres the point in that, the last prism is a constant beam, the SDMG would only fire out small pulses of that beam, thus making the combination a bit more worse, however is you gave the SDMG some spread, the lasers would not all fire in the same forward direction, however would be fired a bit up or down here and there

Wheres the point in that, the last prism is a constant beam, the SDMG would only fire out small pulses of that beam, thus making the combination a bit more worse, however is you gave the SDMG some spread, the lasers would not all fire in the same forward direction, however would be fired a bit up or down here and there

I was trying to think of a weapon combo that'd give you the Wall of Prism Beams.

Vortex Beater and Chain Gun: The damage and abilities of the former combined with the latter's unmatched fire rate. With Exploding Bullets, there would be a just plain ridiculous amount of explosions.

Arkhalis+Demon Scythe

An sword that shots waves. I'll use it with the Blaster Cannon.

If you get the reference, you are my man

Not really combining two weapons but;

Daedalus Stormbow + Chlorophyte Bullets (homing effect).

I think it's time it rained down homing bullets of pain. :dryadnaughty:

Back
Top Bottom