If you could replace any music in the game with music from another game, what would it be?

Last edited:
To continue from my Last Post filling up Terraria's Soundtrack that has mysteriously disappeared:

Alt. Overworld will be the Ys Song Diekon posted in his previous post (Also thank you for that @diekonradish :dryadsmile:)
Alt. Underground (Overwater Drive) (Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim)
Eerie (Akai Yoru) (11 Eyes)
Night (The Haunted Cathedral) (Thief Gold)
Underground Corruption (Sky Temple) (Metroid Prime 2)
Lihzahrd Temple (Chozo Ruins) (Metroid Prime 1)
Mushroom (Mushroom Road) (Tales of the Abyss)
Ocean (Shining Water's Surface) (Chantelise)
Solar Eclipse (Gruntilda Theme) (Banjo & Kazooie)
Goblin Invasion (Last Remote) (Touhou 11)
Pirate Invasion (Space Pirates) (Metroid Prime 1)
Martian Madness (Oppressor) (Yumina the Ethereal)
Pumpkin Moon (Ghost House) (New Super Mario Bros Wii)
Frost Moon (Frozen Hillside) (Kirby Air Ride)
Boss 2 (Amorbis) (Metroid Prime 2)
Boss 3 (Great Awe) (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)
Plantera (Nettori) (Metroid Fusion)
Golem (Thardus) (Metroid Prime 1)

I think that's everything I missed in the last post. I went through a Mental List of what I remember of Terraria's Ost (even though I have the whole soundtrack downloaded from both Steam and GOG and am too lazy to look at it to see what I missed if anything)

Last edited:
It's not like that I would dislike the ones they currently have, but if I could.

- I would replace Destroyers theme with Serris theme from metroid fusion, mainly because both are a snake-like boss, and serris theme sounds very digital.
- Golem's theme with Hive Mecha from Metroid Prime, because, especially in the first part, I imagine fighting a huge mechanic machine.
- And Moon Lords theme with Furious fighters megamix. That music really feels like you're truly fighting the final boss, and it's minute long intro perfectly matches the minute wait for Moon Lord to appear.

I'll most likely replace those musics when making a video.

Last edited:
There's a few, that might seem unnecessary, but to me, it would fit very well

(Yes, I know we just got a new theme, but I prefer this over the other)

I don't think I'd replace any music but the ability to add a music track for your town/village would be interesting. Especially if we had one for each item theme.

Back
Top Bottom