1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

I'm a weirdo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Arthurwrightus, May 21, 2015.

1. Arthurwrightus

Arthurwrightus Terrarian

Waddup all,

I'm a weirdo. I play Terraria. I'm essentially everyone on this forum.

I study ancient history & the Mafia outside of my work life and Terraria. Yup, I'm weird. Hi.

AR

[​IMG]

2. 360Chadscope

360Chadscope Pixel Pirate

Welcome to TCF!
    Here you'll find many things to do, like mindlessly following one of our avatar fads, making suggestions and hammering those of others into the ground, opening your very own sprite workshop and much, much more.
    Watch out for Steves and melons.
    No pictures pls.
    Don't we all?

3. Mainia

Mainia Skeletron Prime

Welcome to the forum! We're all a bit weird here.

4. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

DestroyerOfTheDestroyer The Destroyer

You think you're weird? I'm a giant metal worm. You don't see that every day. unless you're in hardmode, have bad luck, and haven't defeated the Destroyer in that world.

5. Let us see here... hmmm... we got a Steampunker Zoroark, a scarf wearing dragon, a Person of Flesh, women with hammer obsessions, a Dungeon Paladin, and much much more...

I think you will fit in. :p

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Everybody likes this.
  6. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer

DestroyerOfTheDestroyer The Destroyer

Don't forget the scientist who accidentally turned himself into a bug once and the guy who is literally @Everybody.

And pax0l.
    upload_2015-5-21_16-17-25.jpeg

7. Safrinz

Safrinz Skeletron

Welcome to da forum bruh!!! XD

Arthurwrightus likes this.
  8. TheQuietBisharp

TheQuietBisharp Official Terrarian

I'm a weirder weirdo. The rock music, Pokémon, pizza, poetic, gluttonous, art loving, etc etc weirdo. So have a weird welcome. (God, I hope I don't seem like that Uncle Grandpa crap)

9. Arthurwrightus

Arthurwrightus Terrarian

Don't make me challenge you to a weirdo-out. Yea, I'm that weird I've done that before. Maybe. No, that's a lie. Please stop me typing.

TheQuietBisharp likes this.
  10. TheQuietBisharp

TheQuietBisharp Official Terrarian

*sporadically transforms into an obnoxiously loud llama and flies into the stars at the speed of light*
    Weird enough for ya?

11. Arthurwrightus

Arthurwrightus Terrarian

what is wrong with you?

I think we'll get on just fine.

12. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Lunatic Cultist

there are no such thing as weirdos, only interesting people, and boring people.

speaking of which hi, I'm the most boring person here that isn't good at drawing.

except I'm lying.

13. SzGamer227

SzGamer227 Golem

Opening an introduction by saying "I'm weird" is extremely weird.

Mission accomplished.

14. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

Hi, weirdo.

I'll let you in on a little secret: No single person on our planet is normal. We're all weird! Rejoice!

15. Hello and welcome to the Terraria Community Forums, a world of DEATH AND HATRED magic, fun, and weirdness!