tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Like I said, all of them. None seem to work, and I'm thinking it's cause of either thorium or Drops. Thorium doesn't seem to interfere though, so I figured it might be from Drops.
I dunno. Are you sure you have it enabled?

And I g2g now, cya tomorrow

Found the source of the bug. Nothing to do with my new mods.
Apparently something about the new updates to Fargo's Mod (It makes an NPC that sells all the boss summon items) breaks the part of your mod that does the same.
None of your NPC shop items appear but disabling Fargo's fixes the problem. Your recipes aren't affected though, and no errors show up to warn about it.

Hi. I'm getting the same error as @derkman12345 did (http://pastebin.com/sxMs1C4e). I know it's likely that none of that will help you at all, but I'm also running v0.8.2.1 of the modloader, using the steam version of terraria on windows 10.
  • Prefixes for Enemies
  • Infinity - Endless Items
  • All the Walls
  • Thorium Mod
  • Normal Mode Demon Heart
  • imkSushi Mod
  • Dye Easy
  • Compressed Potions
  • Heart Crystal Recipe
  • imkSushi Mod: Potions Addon (gets disabled)
  • MaxStackPlus
  • Quality of Life

I did notice something looking at the error log though. Now, I haven't done any modding with Terraria, but this line at the end, "imkSushisModPotionsAddon.Items.SkyUnrestPotion..ctor()", is there supposed to be 2 periods before "ctor()"?

Apparently something about the new updates to Fargo's Mod (It makes an NPC that sells all the boss summon items) breaks the part of your mod that does the same.
None of your NPC shop items appear but disabling Fargo's fixes the problem. Your recipes aren't affected though, and no errors show up to warn about it.
This is an intended feature. My mod, Terraria Quick Recipes, and Fargo's Mod override the functions that exist/are planned for this mod, where there are overlaps.

That is intentional, as that mod adds an NPC for trades, so I remove mine. I'll make that an option in 2.5.1/2.5.2 though (through use of Cheat Sheet)
Hi. I'm getting the same error as @derkman12345 did (http://pastebin.com/sxMs1C4e). I know it's likely that none of that will help you at all, but I'm also running v0.8.2.1 of the modloader, using the steam version of terraria on windows 10.
  • Prefixes for Enemies
  • Infinity - Endless Items
  • All the Walls
  • Thorium Mod
  • Normal Mode Demon Heart
  • imkSushi Mod
  • Dye Easy
  • Compressed Potions
  • Heart Crystal Recipe
  • imkSushi Mod: Potions Addon (gets disabled)
  • MaxStackPlus
  • Quality of Life

I did notice something looking at the error log though. Now, I haven't done any modding with Terraria, but this line at the end, "imkSushisModPotionsAddon.Items.SkyUnrestPotion..ctor()", is there supposed to be 2 periods before "ctor()"?
I think I know what is wrong with this. I'll fix it now.

A bit of time later:

imkSushi's Mod: Potions Addon 1.0.1 is Released!
Get it now!

Should fix a bug.

It still shows the same error for me when I try to load up the potions add-on, after downloading the new 1.0.1 version. Could've been two bugs then maybe?

So I was just looking through your mod, and saw that you said ballance is your #1 priority, and I was thinking the angler amnesia potion is a great idea, but super op for how easy it is to craft, so maybe either make a recipe a good bit harder to make... Or, your only able to use one every week, sort of like the enchanted sundial... Hope this helps!

It still shows the same error for me when I try to load up the potions add-on, after downloading the new 1.0.1 version. Could've been two bugs then maybe?
Hmm. I'll try and do some trouble shooting, but I cannot quite figure out why it is happening. I may have to remove the Sky Unrest Potion for a bit.
So I was just looking through your mod, and saw that you said ballance is your #1 priority, and I was thinking the angler amnesia potion is a great idea, but super op for how easy it is to craft, so maybe either make a recipe a good bit harder to make... Or, your only able to use one every week, sort of like the enchanted sundial... Hope this helps!
Thanks for the feedback. I'll make the recipe harder.

Announcement:
imkSushi's Mod 2.5.1 and the Drops Addon 1.2.1 and the Potions Addon 1.0.2 will be released at 2115 BST.

Changelogs:

imkSushi's Mod:
Replaced one of the placeholder sprites with an actual sprite (Fiery Stick)
Mini Meteorite cannot drop Hallowed Crates before Hardmode
Mini Meteorite cannot drop Dungeon Crates before Skeletron is defeated
Mini Meteorite cannot drop Shroomite Bars before Plantera is defeated
Stopped 'Change' in the chat
Maybe something else I forgot

Drops Addon:
Fixed bug where King Slime would never drop one piece of the ninja set
Now all Normal Mode Treasure Bags CAN drop Dev Armour

Potions Addon:
Massively nerfed the Angler Amnesia Potions Recipe (Can people tell me what they think the recipe should actually be please? I think the recipe is too hard now.)
Removed the Sky Unrest Potion because it was causing trouble for lots of people

Last edited:
imkSushi's Mod 2.5.1 is released!
Get it now!
imkSushi's Mod: Drops Addon 1.2.1 is released!
Get it now!
imkSushi's Mod Potions Addon 1.0.2 is released!
Get it now!

Changelogs are above

Back
Top Bottom