tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I've found a bug with the mysterious seed. If you have more than one in a stack, then when you use it, two get used up instead of one. However, only one plantera is summoned, meaning the extra is just wasted. To work around the issue, you need to right-click a single seed off of the stack and then use it.

Also, would it be possible to add a recipe to the Living Loom that lets you convert pearl wood to normal wood?

I've found a bug with the mysterious seed. If you have more than one in a stack, then when you use it, two get used up instead of one. However, only one plantera is summoned, meaning the extra is just wasted. To work around the issue, you need to right-click a single seed off of the stack and then use it.

Also, would it be possible to add a recipe to the Living Loom that lets you convert pearl wood to normal wood?
I will fix that for 3.0.0 on 1st October

You can do that at a Tinkerer's workbench during Hardmode.(I think)

Can I craft a metal detector? It's the only thing left for me to craft the cell phone, but I forgot to kill a nymph in pre-hardmode and now their spawn rates are so low.

As someone reported earlier in this thread, I am unable to purchase the treasure map (pirate map?) from the pirate captain.

My installed mods include:
  • Lucky Finish v1.0.1
  • Legend of Terraria 3 v1.0.3.1
  • More Accessories+ v1.3
  • Thorium Mod v1.2.9.17
  • Tremor Mod Remastered v1.2.1.5
  • Wing Slot v1.1.2
  • imkSushi Mod v2.6.1
I am using tModLoader v0.8.3.4, the latest version at the time of this writing. I disabled the mods one-by-one, and the map still could not be purchased even when the imkSushi Mod was the only mod loaded.

As someone reported earlier in this thread, I am unable to purchase the treasure map (pirate map?) from the pirate captain.

My installed mods include:
  • Lucky Finish v1.0.1
  • Legend of Terraria 3 v1.0.3.1
  • More Accessories+ v1.3
  • Thorium Mod v1.2.9.17
  • Tremor Mod Remastered v1.2.1.5
  • Wing Slot v1.1.2
  • imkSushi Mod v2.6.1
I am using tModLoader v0.8.3.4, the latest version at the time of this writing. I disabled the mods one-by-one, and the map still could not be purchased even when the imkSushi Mod was the only mod loaded.
I don't know.

@imkSushi Is the mob drops addon(The one that makes it so theres the normal mode treasure bags) making it so mod bosses sometimes drop their expert treasure bags? I've noticed about 20% of the time when I kill mod bosses they drop their expert treasure bag.

@imkSushi Is the mob drops addon(The one that makes it so theres the normal mode treasure bags) making it so mod bosses sometimes drop their expert treasure bags? I've noticed about 20% of the time when I kill mod bosses they drop their expert treasure bag.
Are you sure they are expert? The normal and expert ones are visually the same, except the expert's name is rainbow coloured

Are you sure they are expert? The normal and expert ones are visually the same, except the expert's name is rainbow coloured

The bags that sometimes drop from modded bosses (Like thorium's thunderbird) have rainbow colored text, the ones that drop from vanilla bosses are the purple colored text ones.

They don't drop all the time, about as often as a expert item is found in a normal treasure bag(about 20%)

I thought that was the mob drops mod's way of being compatible with modded bosses.

I have really bad news:

Due to life, I have been unable to finish 3.0.0 for 1st October. I have been much busier than I have ever been recently, and just havn't had the time. I don't know when I'll get it out, but in the meanwhile, my mod is 1 year old in two days. Has it been a good year?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11329972

okie, so i noticed a rather annoying bug, mini-meteorites do not get consumed when used, meaning i can have infinite resources from them.

also happy 1 year anniversary! have a random funny music remix:

okie, so i noticed a rather annoying bug, mini-meteorites do not get consumed when used, meaning i can have infinite resources from them.

also happy 1 year anniversary! have a random funny music remix:
Thanks. I am fixing that bug for v3. I will try and finish that asap, but life is happening, but I can guarantee I will eventually release it (sooner rather than later).

Back
Top Bottom