• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Should I release a patch so as you need the Temple key to craft the special Keys for the Dungeon?

• Yes (Release in 1.1.1)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No (Release when 1.2.0 comes out)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Katona

Official Terrarian
Heya, I don't wanna be rude or anything... but is @imkSushi is ded or he stop caring about terrara and mods at all, or his just waiting for tmod 1.4?

Cuz as far as I seen, his mods are not updated about 3 years ago now. and not even did any bug or hotfixs at all, so I anyone or maybe he can confirm it that his just wating or he stop it would be a good thing to know. Also his last seen in this site at least half a year too.

Cuz in this at least 2 years, there was at least 3-8 bugs that been reported, but as I seen, not fixed, so it would be good to know, what's up and all.

Koopahunter197

Spazmatism
Heya, I don't wanna be rude or anything... but is @imkSushi is ded or he stop caring about terrara and mods at all, or his just waiting for tmod 1.4?

Cuz as far as I seen, his mods are not updated about 3 years ago now. and not even did any bug or hotfixs at all, so I anyone or maybe he can confirm it that his just wating or he stop it would be a good thing to know. Also his last seen in this site at least half a year too.

Cuz in this at least 2 years, there was at least 3-8 bugs that been reported, but as I seen, not fixed, so it would be good to know, what's up and all.
iirc, he's been particularly busy with college and hasn't had much time for modding or anything of the like.

Top Bottom