• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Should I release a patch so as you need the Temple key to craft the special Keys for the Dungeon?

• Yes (Release in 1.1.1)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No (Release when 1.2.0 comes out)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twisted

Terrarian
Can we have the option to disable tokens or at least change their drop rate? Tokens drop far too often and the recipes are far too cheap, it feels like cheating.

itchylol742

Terrarian
There's a crafting recipe with a boss loot exchange token and broken hero sword to make the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo, which is overpowered because the yoyo is supposed to be a post-Plantera item only, but the broken hero sword and boss loot exchange token can be obtained before Plantera.

JuanotheRito

Steampunker
Hi, I would like to report a bug with the dryad. She stops selling purification powder due to this bug, which is pretty major. I am in pre-hardmode, in revengance mode (calamity expansion on expert), with tmodloader 0.10.1.5, mods are auto trash 0.4, shorter respawn time v 0.2.5, magic storage v0.4.3.3, boss checklist v 0.2.1, wing slot v 1.6.2, AlchemistNPC v8.4, Calamity (No music) v 1.4.2.4, recipe browser v0.7.2, imkSushi's mod v.4.3.1, and Calamity Mod Music v 1.4.2.1. Any help is appreciated.

Zoura3025

Terrarian
Just a quick thing! It looks like the boss summons override the ability to buy purification powder from the dryad. I'd appreciate it if that was fixed.

Good mod, though. Very helpful!

BigBiff123

Terrarian
It’d be pretty cool if things like the reaver shark or other items you get from fishing at the ocean was available from ocean or pre-hardmode fishing tokens

legiantking

Terrarian
how do you get lizahrd temple tokens, ive been farming with the zerg potion from calamity and not getting any inside the temple

mr e

The Destroyer
Does this mod increase drop rates for items? Because I've been having INSANE luck in my Calamity playthrough and I feel like something's up.

@imkSushi I finally had a chance to try and make my item renaming mod, and I CANNOT figure it out. Would it be possible for you to throw together a "blank" version of your rename mod, that just renames every item to the same thing? That way, all people would have to do is extract the source, rename what they wanted, and put it back together. It'd be nice to be able to change tooltips too.

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
Are the jungle temple tokens even in the mod? I see the recipes but I can not get a single one.
Been a while since i played, but maybe you can craft them with the jungle tokens?
Also you probably need to have unlocked the temple with a key before you can get some, also, the token depends on what biome you're standing instead of the mob killed and when biomes overlap (common with the ocean and dessert) you can get both kinds of tokens randomly

Insane. Ails

Official Terrarian
Been a while since i played, but maybe you can craft them with the jungle tokens?
Also you probably need to have unlocked the temple with a key before you can get some, also, the token depends on what biome you're standing instead of the mob killed and when biomes overlap (common with the ocean and dessert) you can get both kinds of tokens randomly
Ik i have to be in the biome i made sure to be in the temple i even heard the temple music but the tokens would not drop so maybe they are crafted

Top Bottom