tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by imkSushi, Oct 1, 2015.

?

Should I release a patch so as you need the Temple key to craft the special Keys for the Dungeon?

Poll closed Oct 25, 2015.
  1. Yes (Release in 1.1.1)

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No (Release when 1.2.0 comes out)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. GCTypo

GCTypo Terrarian

Great mod as always, but I noticed the Uzi is available immediately upon entering hardmode. Farming the hardmode jungle is usually not done until at after the pirate invasion or the first mechanical boss, and certainly not with pre-hardmode armor. The Uzi is a very powerful gun for being accessible so early in hardmode. Perhaps if it was gated behind the Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil or Titanium/Adamantite Furnace instead of the Tinkerer's Workshop?

FiveSix78 likes this.
  2. Qwitsch

Qwitsch Steampunker

How does the Angler Amnesia potion affect the Steam achievements?
    I wanted to say something else too, but I forgot.

3. imkSushi

imkSushi Spazmatism

I don't know. I think the steam achievement happens when the angler's quest is fulfilled, so I think it may let you complete the achievement significantly quicker.

4. Qwitsch

Qwitsch Steampunker

This person seems to have had the same question as I had. I tried it out and it seems to work as intended.
    Oh. Wait. I wrote that first comment. I can't seem to recall writing that.

5. Joe Dolca

Joe Dolca Skeletron Prime

There's a missing recipe from fishing tokens: You can't make an Anchor.

6. Rouge_Aaron

Rouge_Aaron Terrarian

So uh...... How do I access the Menu......

7. SD8bit

SD8bit Terrarian

Love the mod been using it for ages but I've always had this weird thing happen where if I put any token into an item frame and then I re-log, the token will disappear or move into another frame. Any fix for this?

8. Striderr

Striderr Spazmatism

You should ask this question on his discord server. More people will see your question if you ask it on there.

Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/WK9DMWK

9. SD8bit

SD8bit Terrarian

Will do, thanks.

10. Can you make it so tokens of higher levels have recipes of lower ones ?

11. lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Skeletron Prime

you can turn tokens of higher to lower levels "post plantera tokens" to "post mechanical bosses tokens" in the tinkers workshop, but you cant turn low level tokens to higher ones post mecha bosses to post plantera tokens.

Koopahunter197 likes this.
  12. I knoew that i can do that, but it feels :red:ed going from higher ups down , unnecessary crafting =/

13. Zero Moment

Zero Moment Terrarian

I noticed that the Compass is made by swapping Mimic drops, and not from crafting together Underground Tokens. Is that intended?

14. piodayton

piodayton Terrarian

are you still working on this?

15. imkSushi

imkSushi Spazmatism

Yes, just on holiday rn.

16. Mnemonic_Horse.EXE

Mnemonic_Horse.EXE Steampunker

Enjoy your holiday. :happy:

17. IceCoffe

IceCoffe Steampunker

hi imksushi i like ur mod but i have one problem:when i play my modpack the dryad will sell for example 2 slime crowns or *insert any boss spawn item* one from calamity mod and the 2nd from imksushi mod , so i wish if there will be config to disasable selling boss summons
    20180915195218_1.jpg