1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by imkSushi, Oct 1, 2015.

?

Should I release a patch so as you need the Temple key to craft the special Keys for the Dungeon?

Poll closed Oct 25, 2015.
  1. Yes (Release in 1.1.1)

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No (Release when 1.2.0 comes out)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. GCTypo

GCTypo Terrarian

Great mod as always, but I noticed the Uzi is available immediately upon entering hardmode. Farming the hardmode jungle is usually not done until at after the pirate invasion or the first mechanical boss, and certainly not with pre-hardmode armor. The Uzi is a very powerful gun for being accessible so early in hardmode. Perhaps if it was gated behind the Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil or Titanium/Adamantite Furnace instead of the Tinkerer's Workshop?

FiveSix78 likes this.
  2. Qwitsch

Qwitsch Terrarian

How does the Angler Amnesia potion affect the Steam achievements?
    I wanted to say something else too, but I forgot.

3. imkSushi

imkSushi Spazmatism

I don't know. I think the steam achievement happens when the angler's quest is fulfilled, so I think it may let you complete the achievement significantly quicker.

4. Qwitsch

Qwitsch Terrarian

This person seems to have had the same question as I had. I tried it out and it seems to work as intended.
    Oh. Wait. I wrote that first comment. I can't seem to recall writing that.

5. Joe Dolca

Joe Dolca Skeletron Prime

There's a missing recipe from fishing tokens: You can't make an Anchor.