• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Should I release a patch so as you need the Temple key to craft the special Keys for the Dungeon?

• Yes (Release in 1.1.1)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No (Release when 1.2.0 comes out)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GCTypo

Terrarian
Great mod as always, but I noticed the Uzi is available immediately upon entering hardmode. Farming the hardmode jungle is usually not done until at after the pirate invasion or the first mechanical boss, and certainly not with pre-hardmode armor. The Uzi is a very powerful gun for being accessible so early in hardmode. Perhaps if it was gated behind the Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil or Titanium/Adamantite Furnace instead of the Tinkerer's Workshop?

Qwitsch

Steampunker
How does the Angler Amnesia potion affect the Steam achievements?
I wanted to say something else too, but I forgot.

imkSushi

Eater of Worlds
How does the Angler Amnesia potion affect the Steam achievements?
I wanted to say something else too, but I forgot.
I don't know. I think the steam achievement happens when the angler's quest is fulfilled, so I think it may let you complete the achievement significantly quicker.

Qwitsch

Steampunker
I don't know. I think the steam achievement happens when the angler's quest is fulfilled, so I think it may let you complete the achievement significantly quicker.
This person seems to have had the same question as I had. I tried it out and it seems to work as intended.
Oh. Wait. I wrote that first comment. I can't seem to recall writing that.

SD8bit

Terrarian
Love the mod been using it for ages but I've always had this weird thing happen where if I put any token into an item frame and then I re-log, the token will disappear or move into another frame. Any fix for this?

Maroon

Plantera
Love the mod been using it for ages but I've always had this weird thing happen where if I put any token into an item frame and then I re-log, the token will disappear or move into another frame. Any fix for this?
You should ask this question on his discord server. More people will see your question if you ask it on there.

Here's the invite link: https://discord.gg/WK9DMWK

you can turn tokens of higher to lower levels "post plantera tokens" to "post mechanical bosses tokens" in the tinkers workshop, but you cant turn low level tokens to higher ones post mecha bosses to post plantera tokens.
I knoew that i can do that, but it feels :red:ed going from higher ups down , unnecessary crafting =/

Zero Moment

Terrarian
I noticed that the Compass is made by swapping Mimic drops, and not from crafting together Underground Tokens. Is that intended?

Copper Boltwire

Terrarian
So, the recipe does not appear until HM is started?

I was using Luiafk's mod to create a hellevator, and used a material i thought looked the most nicest, which turned out to be some material that only appears in HM...
Had to dig some holes and that is how i came across the material.

Top Bottom