tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

where do I craft the enchanted sword? i have the boomarang and the iron broadsword but where do i craft it?

Check the Guide. I don't remember. :(

@imkSushi Hey have you ever looked at the drop rate for mini meteorites in hard mode? Normal mode drop rate is quite rare and seems pretty good, but in hard mode they drop like candy. If I do some crafting at my base, I can always be sure to find at least 4-6 of them on my roof. Every single time.

where do I craft the enchanted sword? i have the boomarang and the iron broadsword but where do i craft it?
Demon Altar/Mythril Anvil
Check the Guide. I don't remember. :(

@imkSushi Hey have you ever looked at the drop rate for mini meteorites in hard mode? Normal mode drop rate is quite rare and seems pretty good, but in hard mode they drop like candy. If I do some crafting at my base, I can always be sure to find at least 4-6 of them on my roof. Every single time.
I noticed that a couple days ago. I'll probably fix it.

I concur that mini meteorites drop constantly in hardmode.

Other than that, I haven't found anything seemingly broken or annoying for that matter. Incredible work as always, imkSushi.

The other thing about mini meteorites and I don't know if you know this already or not, but they also drop underground. Nothing like fighting Plantera and then scouring the underground jungle for space rocks. :D

The other thing about mini meteorites and I don't know if you know this already or not, but they also drop underground. Nothing like fighting Plantera and then scouring the underground jungle for space rocks. :D
Can anyone tell me how far underground?

Oh.. hard to say. Fortunately I can use my hellivator to try to figure it out. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
i.e. Do they drop in Hell, or just slightly above it, or just slightly under ground. (I would test it myself, but I'm going to sleep now. See ya all tomorrow.)

i.e. Do they drop in Hell, or just slightly above it, or just slightly under ground. (I would test it myself, but I'm going to sleep now. See ya all tomorrow.)

Here you go. See attached. I heard them drop down at the bottom of hell. This is a small world.

I'm guessing the ones stuck in the wall are ones that actually spawned *in* the wall.

Attachments

• Capture 2016-12-21 20_53_41.png
    Capture 2016-12-21 20_53_41.png
    513.6 KB · Views: 208
Ah. That's what I needed to know. It is probably the fault of a stray semi-colon.

Oh my lord.. do not mention anything about typo'd semi-colons ever again!!!

If I said I still have nightmares, that'd be a lie, but semi-colons were the cause of quite a few long debugging sessions back when I worked in game development..

Oh my lord.. do not mention anything about typo'd semi-colons ever again!!!

If I said I still have nightmares, that'd be a lie, but semi-colons were the cause of quite a few long debugging sessions back when I worked in game development..
I was coding with processing the other day, and a vital if statement was disabled by a semicolon. (You can find out about processing at www.processing.org)

By any chance do you think you'll add in a recipe for either a whoopie cushion or a fart in a bottle, if you already have just ignore the message, i just wanted to know if there was or not.

By any chance do you think you'll add in a recipe for either a whoopie cushion or a fart in a bottle, if you already have just ignore the message, i just wanted to know if there was or not.
I might do, but I'm going away today, so I won't be able to for a while.

imkSushi's Mod 3.0.2 is released!
Get it now!

Less mini meteorites fall during hardmode (only 10% as many, but still twice pre-hardmode). I haven't fixed the spawn height though yet, so the Meteorites may spawn when you are in hell, because I have run out of time to fix that today. Expect a bugfix for that in January.

imkSushi's Mod 3.0.2 is released!
Get it now!

Less mini meteorites fall during hardmode (only 10% as many, but still twice pre-hardmode). I haven't fixed the spawn height though yet, so the Meteorites may spawn when you are in hell, because I have run out of time to fix that today. Expect a bugfix for that in January.

That sounds pretty reasonable.

Great work!

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to make the BoC spawn in corruption? This is pretty much the only thing that would require another world that your mod doesn't cover. :)

And lastly.. your welcome message when you start a game still says mod version 3.0.0.

Back
Top Bottom