Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or… you have Android.
Correct me, if anything written there applies to Android :)

Last edited:
Try to put yourself in their shoes your current accomplishments can only give you happines max of a few months after that its nothing, theres nothing else to do its dead game/dead end. On the other hand if you get update you can gain all your accomplismetin time+you can get way more than what you had in the first time. In gaming progress is evrything only full gamers will understand this if your dedicated to gaming youll want progress more than anything.
But i wouldn't want to lose months, and even years of work.

So android is safe and will get 1.2.4? That's all i wanted to hear. :)
Yes, no problems for Android, what it looks like :)
I have a iPhone 4s can i play with Terraria 1.2.3 update ???
No you can't, unless 505 change their minds :/
What the thing is:
Cloud saves get deleted + no further cloud saves + new content
<

no new content + all saves will stay + RAM issues won't event become bigger and get to a real problem

I hate to sound like a broken record but I hope they aknowledge the broken 1.1 reforge prices. it NEEDS to be fixed. the experience feels ruined when I save up a platinum just to waste it on just 1 item

I hate to sound like a broken record but I hope they aknowledge the broken 1.1 reforge prices. it NEEDS to be fixed. the experience feels ruined when I save up a platinum just to waste it on just 1 item
I don't really mind since i make lots of platinum from pmoons and bosses selling loot from em

I don't really mind since i make lots of platinum from pmoons and bosses selling loot from em
Same but to an extent since I dont really enjoy post I love to restart and build my way up. It feels fun re conquering the game and my playthrough always ends with the PM

I can only imagine how near impossible it is to catch a truffle worm on mobile. Cus of the zoomed in screen you havent even seen the worm and its already despawned cus you got in range for it to run

Last edited:
ok nobody cares for iphones will this ram thing affect 512mb android devices?
i have a 512mb android and expect 1.2.4 to work but im afraid 1.3 (if it comes) will not be playable in my phone :(
Can the ram issue be corrected if you add a loading screen in terraria?
I know it does not fit a game like terraria but it would be a workaround for old devices... you guys can think of a smart way to implement loading im sure you can think of something good
You could add an option to disable this in the menu

i have a nvidia shield and a jailbroken iphone 4 is there a jailbreak tweak that i can get unsupported updates
Discussion of "unsupported updates" (e.g., cracked APKs) are not permitted on this forum. Please seek this information elsewhere on the internet, if you must. Thanks.

ok nobody cares for iphones
Sales/usage statisics and general popular opinion would strongly suggest this is not the case. You might want to check your facts.
http://techcrunch.com/2015/02/04/ap...id-in-us-sales-for-the-first-time-since-2012/

will this ram thing affect 512mb android devices?
i have a 512mb android and expect 1.2.4 to work but im afraid 1.3 (if it comes) will not be playable in my phone :(
I know it does not fit a game like terraria but it would be a workaround for old devices... you guys can think of a smart way to implement loading im sure you can think of something good

Eventually (not today or next month), this limit will affect all 512MB devices. Loading screens would not be a solution, as the entire world/player inventory must always be loaded in memory. More content means more to be loaded into memory, and 1.3 added a ton of content. (Disclaimer: I have no personal knowledge of whether 1.3 content will even be added to mobile devices - that's up to 505Games.)

However, do note that as Terraria continues to update, the RAM requirements will rise as well (because Terraria has to fully load into RAM due to its not being instanced/level-based) - and we are already pushing up against the limits of older 512MB devices.

I don't know where you live or what currency you use, but it's 10 euros for me. Then again, Terraria is on sale every other week, so you could just wait for that.
Probably around $5.00? I'm just guessing based on, you know, if our government DOSENT hate us and gives us a low price.

ok nobody cares for iphones will this ram thing affect 512mb android devices?
I accepted the fate that if ever 1.3 does come out on mobile it wont work on 512 mb ram devices so 1.2.4 is pretty much the last content update 512 mb gets good thing i have a tab so i can play 1.3 there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom