IC In a Galaxy far, far away… IC

“hey wait up! I want that armour!”
*kyle also follows them, he hasn’t been in a fight before neither has a gun but he knows the public number to the resistance and he might need to contact them.*

@Animus Viral
”Well then, let’s get that information from that barkeep, eh?”
*Stardust turns around and sees Rhea behind them, and even behind her, she spots Kyle and Jack*
”Who in the hell are you?”
Stardust’s hand is around her blaster in it’s holster, ready for a fight

The man turns around, hearing the yelling, his face quickly becoming a scowl, recognizing the armor, but since he did not know of the Sith, he could only recognize it as from the Empire or First Order. "Tch, why is an Imperial here? Isn't it past your glory days?"

“...I’m not looking for a fight. If you are inclined to make assumptions based on my armor, though, I suppose some things are unavoidable.”

"If you don't want a fight, then why not leave now? Turn tail and get going if you don't want any trouble? You... still have that option."

“I must say I was a little suspicious of you two myself, but after hearing what you’re after I’m interested in offering help. And if I really wanted to harm either of you, I could have shot you both in the back already, seeing as neither of you noticed me until just now.”

"Suspicious? I haven't even talked to you before now. And besides, you'd find my skin is much more thick than you'd like to think."

"We might as well be opening an act at the nearby bars at this point..."
Arby sighs.
"Why not? If we can work together, even if we have weapons pointed at each other in silence, we'll still be working together. But make sure there's no lag. If something becomes a burden, I'll cut it off, no mercy, no hesitation."

“I can assure you I will not be a burden to your mission.”
*Since I forgot to mention Rhea is wearing the helmet as well as her armor, I’ll say it now. Though you may have assumed that already.*

Back
Top Bottom