IC In a Galaxy far, far away… IC

Stardust looks at the barkeep (Someone else can roleplay as him if you want)
”Hey, you got any info on a scientist that passed through these parts recently?”

"Aye told ya 'nd that bounty hunter ya sat by before I ain't heard nuthing 'bout any scientist. It hasn't 'ven been an hour since you left 'n came back!"

He holds up his hands, backing off, "...Man with tha' gauntlets and gears, came n' talked with others, mercenari', left with 'em. Scrapyard!"

"Which scrapyard?" Arby interjects.

"Da... Da... Da one with an old ruined imperial shuttle."

"So, that would be further north of here. We got what we needed."

*Rhea is still following Stardust, and speaks once they exit the cantina*
”So... How far away is the scrapyard? Is it far enough that we should bring a ship? It also might be good to bring one in case we need a quick getaway.”

"For a barkeep, you should have taken my offer the first time. Would have been much more profitable."

Once Arby leave, he replies, "That scrapyard is well known, in a sense. Jawas collected junk around it, before they disappeared from that place a few years ago. Seems like that scrapyard became taboo to them, and that's saying something about Jawas. We need no ships, only a few speeder bikes."

*jack gets his act together sobering up*
”alright that’s it I may be an arena fighter but when I’m sober I know somethings up.”

“yeah! Ill contact the rebels!”

"For a barkeep, you should have taken my offer the first time. Would have been much more profitable."

Once Arby leave, he replies, "That scrapyard is well known, in a sense. Jawas collected junk around it, before they disappeared from that place a few years ago. Seems like that scrapyard became taboo to them, and that's saying something about Jawas. We need no ships, only a few speeder bikes."
“Well, that shouldn’t be too hard”
*Stardust gestures towards 3, quite conveniently placed speeder bikes with nobody guarding them*

*jack gets his act together sobering up*
”alright that’s it I may be an arena fighter but when I’m sober I know somethings up.”

“yeah! Ill contact the rebels!”
((I don’t think the rebels are the rebels anymore, considering they’re running the galaxy. I feel like they’re the Republic now, but I’m not sure.))

“Huh.”
“Well, that shouldn’t be too hard”
*Stardust gestures towards 3, quite conveniently placed speeder bikes with nobody guarding them*
”...Of course we’re stealing speeders. I was hoping to complete a mission without breaking the law for once.”

"What law? This is Tatooine. The Galactic Republic is a mess, they can't even compete with the crime lords that run this place, let alone enforce any laws without being shot by the mercenaries the crime lords hired. Not even the death of Jabba stopped a single bit of crime on this planet."

"What law? This is Tatooine. The Galactic Republic is a mess, they can't even compete with the crime lords that run this place, let alone enforce any laws without being shot by the mercenaries the crime lords hired. Not even the death of Jabba stopped a single bit of crime on this planet."
“...That’s fair.”
*Rhea gets on a speeder. Stardust or Arby (or both ig) might notice the lightsaber attached to the waist of her armor*

“Well, Fett rules this place now, so crime’s honestly somewhat going down. But anyways, we gotta go… Wait… is that a lightsaber?”

“light saber? Oh god… i don’t want anything to do with this… I SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED OUT OF THIS”
*kyle is backing away*

Back
Top Bottom