OOC In a galaxy far, far away… OOC

Also, is there a specific planet that we start on? And should there be templates for people to make their own planets? Since there’s planets other than the ones that were mentioned in canon.

i'll see how well this goes considering i've been watching related stuff to star wars again.
Name: Arby
Species: Human
Sexuality: No comment. It's never going to come up in story or RP anyways so I do not see its relevance in the slightest.
Looks: Has a mile long stare, blue eyes, black scorched hair, incision marks all over his body. Wears a mixture outfit composed of a few pieces of leather armor, jeans, a winter coat, and a torn patient gown with the initials 'RB' on them. Also wears goggles and has a glove over his left hand that has a small plate of imperial beskar scrap underneath it.
Personality: “Don't think about making life better for other people who don't even deserve you, rather, focus on making your life the best, for yourself and those who love you.” - C. Joybell C.
Arby has ego, specifically in the sense that he focuses entirely on himself. He does not care for the suffering or wellbeing of others. However, because of this focus, he is brutally honest, stating the truth that he simply wishes to thrive. What he can do for himself. As such, he sees no reason to be morally impaired, as villainy, honor and heroism do not matter, all he does is simply the means to win and survive.
His ego is pride in one self, of ambition and instinct. It's not one with cruelty or superiority. It is the acknowledgement that if you don't put yourself first, no one else will. It is ruthlessness for victory, and that no one else will be there to save you. However, he can care to those who become truly close to him, and he may care about them as much as he cares about himself.
Strengths: Sheer strength in the force, although it is counteracted since it was drained. Due to his fury and ambition, he is hard to break down mentally, most mind tricks won't even scratch his mind.
Weaknesses: Drained of their power, expended it escaping. They aren't completely drained however, they can still use some of their powers. He is incredibly temperamental. He also isn't trained in the force, so he pretty much brute forces, pun not intended, everything with it. Has little actual empathy.
Equipment: White Lightsaber, several improvised thermal detonators, juryrigged DL-44 heavy blaster pistol, and a small water canteen.
Ship: None.
Side: Dark, not to be confused with Sith.
Backstory(Optional): Born from a eugenic program designed to create force sensitive humans, RB-09 was one of the results and unfortunately, they succeeded. The force sensitivity of this experiment was extremely great, and a surge of force destroyed the facility, fueled by the torment and loneliness of a test subject. However, this great power was not without consequence. In order to stabilize his body to not be destroyed by the energies the facility contained and the force coursing through his veins, the force scattered from his body in a ruinous blast, leaving him weak and pained. As he escaped, RB would find that the world was cruel, even to a pariah like him. He would have to learn that the strong ruled over the weak, and he had to make sure he would never be on the wrong side of this philosophy. The only acts of kindness that he has was when he got his name, when RB became Arby, from a certain someone. i'll probably rewrite this to be more consistent if i have the time lel
Do you have the force?: Y
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): Pyrokinesis, Force Destruction, Force Drain, Force Speed, Telekinesis (Force Choke/Push/Pull/Blast, so on, the basics of force lel).

i'll see how well this goes considering i've been watching related stuff to star wars again.
Name: Arby
Sexuality: No comment. It's never going to come up in story or RP anyways so I do not see its relevance in the slightest.
Looks: Has a mile long stare, blue eyes, black scorched hair, incision marks all over his body. Wears a mixture outfit composed of a few pieces of leather armor, jeans, a winter coat, and a torn patient gown with the initials 'RB' on them. Also wears goggles and has a glove over his left hand that has a small plate of imperial beskar scrap underneath it.
Personality: “Don't think about making life better for other people who don't even deserve you, rather, focus on making your life the best, for yourself and those who love you.” - C. Joybell C.
Arby has ego, specifically in the sense that he focuses entirely on himself. He does not care for the suffering or wellbeing of others. However, because of this focus, he is brutally honest, stating the truth that he simply wishes to thrive. What he can do for himself. As such, he sees no reason to be morally impaired, as villainy, honor and heroism do not matter, all he does is simply the means to win and survive.
His ego is pride in one self, of ambition and instinct. It's not one with cruelty or superiority. It is the acknowledgement that if you don't put yourself first, no one else will. It is ruthlessness for victory, and that no one else will be there to save you. However, he can care to those who become truly close to him, and he may care about them as much as he cares about himself.
Strengths: Sheer strength in the force, although it is counteracted since it was drained. Due to his fury and ambition, he is hard to break down mentally, most mind tricks won't even scratch his mind.
Weaknesses: Drained of their power, expended it escaping. They aren't completely drained however, they can still use some of their powers. He is incredibly temperamental. He also isn't trained in the force, so he pretty much brute forces, pun not intended, everything with it. Has little actual empathy.
Equipment: White Lightsaber, several improvised thermal detonators, juryrigged DL-44 heavy blaster pistol, and a small water canteen.
Ship: None.
Side: Dark, not to be confused with Sith.
Backstory(Optional): Born from a eugenic program designed to create force sensitive humans, RB-09 was one of the results and unfortunately, they succeeded. The force sensitivity of this experiment was extremely great, and a surge of force destroyed the facility, fueled by the torment and loneliness of a test subject. However, this great power was not without consequence. In order to stabilize his body to not be destroyed by the energies the facility contained and the force coursing through his veins, the force scattered from his body in a ruinous blast, leaving him weak and pained. As he escaped, RB would find that the world was cruel, even to a pariah like him. He would have to learn that the strong ruled over the weak, and he had to make sure he would never be on the wrong side of this philosophy. The only acts of kindness that he has was when he got his name, when RB became Arby, from a certain someone. i'll probably rewrite this to be more consistent if i have the time lel
Do you have the force?: Y
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): Pyrokinesis, Force Destruction, Force Drain, Force Speed, Telekinesis (Force Choke/Push/Pull/Blast, so on, the basics of force lel).
All good

Name: Em
Species: Twi'lek
Sexuality: Pan
Looks: (Picture or description) A dark green twi'lek wearing a combat suit, the left arm is cybernetic ending in a metal claw, left eye is also cybernetic and can be removed and controlled via remote,
Personality: Somewhat loud and excessive, wants to live freely
Strengths: Fast, silent, accurate sniper, good pilot,
Weaknesses: Ionic energy,
Equipment: A modified sniper and blaster pistol, stolen lightsaber
Ship: A modified AEG-77 Vigo
Occupation(Optional): Assassin
Side: Highest bidder
Backstory(Optional): Part of experiments to create stronger soldiers with cybernetics
Do you have the force?: No

Name: Em
Species: Twi'lek
Sexuality: Pan
Looks: (Picture or description) A dark green twi'lek wearing a combat suit, the left arm is cybernetic ending in a metal claw, left eye is also cybernetic and can be removed and controlled via remote,
Personality: Somewhat loud and excessive, wants to live freely
Strengths: Fast, silent, accurate sniper, good pilot,
Weaknesses: Ionic energy,
Equipment: A modified sniper and blaster pistol, stolen lightsaber
Ship: A modified AEG-77 Vigo
Occupation(Optional): Assassin
Side: Highest bidder
Backstory(Optional): Part of experiments to create stronger soldiers with cybernetics
Do you have the force?: No
Accepted, just remember that if you yeet your lightsaber while it’s ignited, it’ll probably kill someone, and you’ll have to pick it up

Name: Ardell Keir
Sexuality: AroAce (Not because of any Jedi rules, I just can't write anything remotely related to romance cause I don't know what romance even feels like, and yeah.)
Looks:
1645855515759.png

Personality: Strong-willed and determined. He is nice towards anyone but his enemies.
Strengths: Agile and strong with the force.
Weaknesses: Brute strength.
Equipment: A Lightsaber and a Holocron.
Ship: A modified Jedi Starfighter that is capable of going into hyperspace.
Occupation(Optional): Jedi
Side: Light
Backstory(Optional): As a child he found a Jedi Holocron in a ruined temple on Ilum/Starkiller Base, he opened the holocron using the force and taught himself some of the abilities stored within it. as he got older, he searched for more Holocrons, eventually finding them and adding the data to the original one, teaching himself more and more abilities. At a later time, when he was 16, he joined the Jedi.
Do you have the force?: Yes.
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): Force Telekinesis, Force Judgement, Force Speed, Force Jump, Breath Control, Force Stealth.
Text Colo(u)r: #ffcf69
Edit: NGL kinda dead chat lol

Edit 2: Anyone here?

Edit 3: HELLO? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS RP?!

Edit 4: AHHHHHHHHH WHAAATTTTHAPPPENEED! ITTTTTSSSS BEEEENNNN AAAA WHOOLE MONTH FROM WHEN SOMEONE OTHER TAHN ME TALKED!

Edit 5: *Tumbleweeds*

Edit 6: *Crickets*

Edit 7: The chat got purged.. kind of like the Jedi.. haha

Edit 8: Is this RP officially Dead?

Last edited:
Name: Ardell Keir
Sexuality: AroAce (Not because of any Jedi rules, I just can't write anything remotely related to romance cause I don't know what romance even feels like, and yeah.)
Looks: View attachment 357556
Personality: Strong-willed and determined. He is nice towards anyone but his enemies.
Strengths: Agile and strong with the force.
Weaknesses: Brute strength.
Equipment: A Lightsaber and a Holocron.
Ship: A modified Jedi Starfighter that is capable of going into hyperspace.
Occupation(Optional): Jedi
Side: Light
Backstory(Optional): As a child he found a Jedi Holocron in a ruined temple on Ilum/Starkiller Base, he opened the holocron using the force and taught himself some of the abilities stored within it. as he got older, he searched for more Holocrons, eventually finding them and adding the data to the original one, teaching himself more and more abilities. At a later time, when he was 16, he joined the Jedi.
Do you have the force?: Yes.
Force abilities(only if you do have the force): Force Telekinesis, Force Judgement, Force Speed, Force Jump, Breath Control, Force Stealth.
Text Colo(u)r: #ffcf69
Edit: NGL kinda dead chat lol

Edit 2: Anyone here?

Edit 3: HELLO? WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS RP?!

Edit 4: AHHHHHHHHH WHAAATTTTHAPPPENEED! ITTTTTSSSS BEEEENNNN AAAA WHOOLE MONTH FROM WHEN SOMEONE OTHER TAHN ME TALKED!

Edit 5: *Tumbleweeds*

Edit 6: *Crickets*

Edit 7: The chat got purged.. kind of like the Jedi.. haha

Edit 8: Is this RP officially Dead?
Haha sorry mate
It’s good
I just would like to know what Force Judgement is, as well Breath comtrol

Haha sorry mate
It’s good
I just would like to know what Force Judgement is, as well Breath comtrol
Force Judgement is like Force Lightning for Jedi, since if done properly it only uses the light-side, it's typically weaker and used as a stun and at his current level it would just feel like you got tickled. Breath control is the ability to breath longer with less oxygen.
edit: Instead of a jedi starfighter I'd rather have a jedi interceptor, pretty much the same though so not a major difference.
Edit 2: Do I wait for this to be accepted or just start? @Lapis Lazuli’ [On hiatus]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom