In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

I fix this by moving towards Spazmatism, which is enough for Firecracker to reach it consistently.
That may be possible, but not with Harpy Wings...
feelsbad.gif

I was able to get a few hits in by SoC dashing towards him, but that proved to be extremely hazardous for my health. would not recommend.

Disagree massively with Darvest in S+, its not a meaningful stepup over Morning Star (which tbf its extremely good for its stage) and the crowd control tag isnt that strong either

i'm 90% sure i saw that in S+ yesterday

even S is too much for me, it's not that good at either CC or single target

i'm 90% sure i saw that in S+ yesterday

even S is too much for me, it's not that good at either CC or single target
you did. I changed it

It's not overwhelmingly powerful on its own, but there is no way I'm assigning anything less than S rank to a PMoon weapon that I'm using for literally the rest of the game. It's not up there for its virtues as a main weapon, but it is an irreplaceable part of the max DPS setup for not just pure summoners, but any hybrid summoner who can spare a fraction of a second for two whip hits.

Without whip stacking, it's A rank.

Remix Aqua Scepter is broken and can phase skip Master mode Empress of Light with the right positioning. It's SS tier alongside Vampire Knives.

Remix Aqua Scepter is broken and can phase skip Master mode Empress of Light with the right positioning. It's SS tier alongside Vampire Knives.
I know. I don't think I'm going to invent SS tier for this list though, seeing as I'm already pretty stingy with S+ compared to how this list used to look like.

Cry me a river I don't have time to explain how entire post is wrong
Agree to disagree, but for the effort OP went to make this post, I feel like explaining why, or pointing out a few wrongs, makes your critisism more constructive. And in short: less rude.

Never let this person cook ever again
Cry me a river I don't have time to explain how entire post is wrong
@pavlexyz, your comments seem disrespectful and not really related to the topic at hand.

If you "don't have time" to explain your dissatisfaction with the discussion here, then there is no reason for you to post here at all.

Constructive criticism is always welcome at this forum - trolling to be disruptive is not.

Pretty sure Medusa Head is still bad, but I just want to point out that its current drop rate from naturally spawning Medusas is four times as high as listed here according to the wiki.

flower of frost should be b- since to does pretty well against the twins
Tested and confirmed, it is pretty solid here. But it does heavily encourage you to fight on solid ground and not platforms. I think B sounds about right. It feels way better than Laser Rifle, which I will drop to B-.

Back
Top Bottom