Weapons & Equip Infinite flight wings

Xeramel [BR]

Terrarian
I'm here to post a thread for my friend, because i think is good, but at the same time OP (overpowered).
His idea is that, when you defeat moon lord, you hav a tinny chance (3 % chance, mor or less) to get this pair of wings.
I know it sounds Overpowered, but is a good idea, because nobody likes tostop on the air, step on a block and then fly up 120 blocks.
:cool::D

Items exist called the Cosmic car key (summons an infinite flight UFO) and Shrimpy truffle (summons infinite flight Fishron)
If they already exist, there is no need for another item of the type. Also, I don't think the Moonlord should have anymore drops

maybe increase the drop chance,make it have a decent flight time and massively increase the speed. Also maybe it has an extra bonus that summons a moon core.

Why would you put an objectively better tool at the same point in the game, along with a higher grind?
As Baconfry once said, "Rarity does not justify power." There's a reason the (i think it might be called a sharanga) 50 hellstone bar bow was removed from the game instead of being put on pc.

I don't see a need for these wings, they are extremely similar to a UFO mount from the Martian Saucer
Except being a mount there r a good amount of places the UFO can't go here is a great example let's say someone built a sky house yeah the UFO could get to it butt not into it cause mounts can't fit through doors whereas wings don't hinder u from doing so

there is a item with infinite flight its called the red wings and i know i have a xbox 360 and have that item if you want i will show you
[doublepost=1558826680,1558826402][/doublepost]there is a item with infinite flight its called the red wings and i know i have a xbox 360 and have that item if you want i will show you

there is a item with infinite flight its called the red wings and i know i have a xbox 360 and have that item if you want i will show you
[doublepost=1558826680,1558826402][/doublepost]there is a item with infinite flight its called the red wings and i know i have a xbox 360 and have that item if you want i will show you
Those were removed starting 1.3 and replaced with a version of Red's Wings that don't have infinite flight (and can be obtained without cheating). I don't really see why this is important. You shouldn't even be having that item.

Those were removed starting 1.3 and replaced with a version of Red's Wings that don't have infinite flight (and can be obtained without cheating). I don't really see why this is important. You shouldn't even be having that item.
You could actually obtain them using a glitch with the Piggy Bank when exiting the world. Having the correct stack size will swap the item so that the stack size of the item would translate to the ID of the item, then the ID of the original banked item would translate into how big the stack size was. Admittedly, it was massively broken once it was figured out; I even have several working S.D.M.G.s on my PS3 world because of the glitch. However, it has been patched for a while now.

No support,
A: Like others have said, ufo and shrimpy truffle.
B: I’m not grinding the celestial events 100 times for the wings. In that time I could sent up a teleporters network to invalidate the wings anyway.
C: I can’t think of a reason why solar wings aren’t good enough, unless u wanna fly across map.

Back
Top Bottom