tModLoader Infinity

do you plan on adding modded endless items too? like calamity mod items, tremor mod items, etc
Currently working on adding support for tremor, done with the different ammo types. Sprites for most of the throwing weapons have been made so once they are done I can start adding those as well. The alchemy flasks and potions probably won't be added right away. Anyway next update should be ready before friday. :)
*EDIT*
On a sidenote, would you guys like it if I ocasionally keep you informed of the development progres?

During testing I came across two weapons that didn't act like their original counterparts (the twilight knife and royal daggers) I'm going to work on a solution for this soon. Also which of the following mods would you like to see supported next content update? The mods we currently have permission for to work on are: Calamity, Thorium, and Dart Expansion. If you'd like to see any other mod in the future or in the next update feel free to let us know.

I would say Dart Expansion followed by Calamity, but I'm biased as someone who plays with those two but not Thorium. I say Dart Expansion since it would have a greater overall effect on the viability of dart weapons throughout the game. That said, however, Calamity would hugely improve throwing's viability as a class.

That, of course, is all simply from my gameplay experience.

I say Dart Expansion since it would have a greater overall effect on the viability of dart weapons throughout the game.

That reason alone makes we want to prioritize Dart Expansion over any other mod, will definitely add support for it as soon as possible! :D

Being someone who always uses Thorium mod, i can say that there are a LOT of thrower items as well as a few bits of ammunition there and there.
Giving Thorium mod support would make Thrower a really fun class to play! Even more than it already is!
Also it could give you a reason to get the materials for various ammunition types that are all nice and good, but get used up very fast.

Found a bug; when I used the Snowball Cannon with the Endless Snowball, it used it up like a standard snowball. I wasted 999 snowballs in one shot.
A fix would be very appreciated.

Found a bug; when I used the Snowball Cannon with the Endless Snowball, it used it up like a standard snowball. I wasted 999 snowballs in one shot.
A fix would be very appreciated.
I will investigate into what's causing that bug, if it's the same reason why the endless missiles can't be used with the snowman cannon or endless bait is impossible (for now) I'm afraid there isn't much I can do due to the consumption being hardcoded in terraria itself. Thanks for reporting the bug!
*EDIT*
While investigating I wasn't able to replicate this bug, might I know what other mods you have installed so I can see if any of the other mods are causing the issue?

Last edited:
I found out that endless bone javelins act exactly the same as endless javelins( ordinary ones) -they don't stick to target and don't deal damage over time, (as bone javelins should), instead they pierce 3 targets(just like ordinary javelins). Also the sprite when throwing is the same as ordinary javelins.
By the way I absolutely love this mod, keep up! :)

I found out that endless bone javelins act exactly the same as endless javelins( ordinary ones) -they don't stick to target and don't deal damage over time, (as bone javelins should), instead they pierce 3 targets(just like ordinary javelins). Also the sprite when throwing is the same as ordinary javelins.
By the way I absolutely love this mod, keep up! :)
I'll have a look at that, I've probably set the wrong id by accident.

I am trying to use this mod and i am unable to make it work. I used tmod browser to install the mod, enabled it. Then what should i do??... i have the arrows and bullets but do i need to craft them?? can anyone give me steps please.

Thanks.

I am trying to use this mod and i am unable to make it work. I used tmod browser to install the mod, enabled it. Then what should i do??... i have the arrows and bullets but do i need to craft them?? can anyone give me steps please.

Thanks.
The mod adds items that work like the endless quiver and musket pouch which you need to craft with several amounts of items. Most items are made by a stack of 999 or 3996 items at the tinkerer's workshop, potions need a stack of 30. Some items have different amounts and crafting station so I'd recommend using the recipe browser mod or the guide to see how and where to make the mod items.

The mod adds items that work like the endless quiver and musket pouch which you need to craft with several amounts of items. Most items are made by a stack of 999 or 3996 items at the tinkerer's workshop, potions need a stack of 30. Some items have different amounts and crafting station so I'd recommend using the recipe browser mod or the guide to see how and where to make the mod items.

As a pro tip, incidentally, you can see what crafting station a recipe uses by asking the Guide; select the item you want to make, then move your cursor off of it for a moment or two, and the crafting station will appear beneath the list of ingredients.

That plus the Material tag (any item capable of crafting something will say "Material" in its tooltip, and the game auto-detects this even with mod recipes) makes life in modded Terraria much easier.

Sorry for the lack of information about the progress on upcoming updates.
Next update will be a balancing and bugfix update. If you encounter any items you feel should have a different recipe or crafting station feel free to let us know which ones and why. :)

There's a bug with the infinite wormhole potion that makes you teleport to people in multiplayer by clicking on the specific part of the screen that their heads would be on in the map even when the map is closed. This caused some frustration as multiple times when I finally made it to the ocean biome to fish when I clicked to use my fishing pole it teleported me to my friend at spawn.

To replicate this bug I made a new character, gathered 30 wormhole potions to craft the singularity potion, joined my friend's party, and clicked on his head on the map to teleport to him. Then I closed the map and kept clicking in the same spot which repeatedly teleported me to him while swinging the copper sword I had in my hotbar. Even after throwing the singularity potion in the trash and having no other potions in my inventory it kept teleporting me when I clicked on a certain spot. This persisted through disconnecting from my friend's game and reconnecting with the potion already out of my inventory.

To fix the bug I disabled the mod and loaded into a singleplayer world, made sure I no longer had the singularity potion in my inventory, and then re-enabled the mod before rejoining my friend's game.

Hope this helps with the bug squashing, keep up the good work!

There's a bug with the infinite wormhole potion that makes you teleport to people in multiplayer by clicking on the specific part of the screen that their heads would be on in the map even when the map is closed. This caused some frustration as multiple times when I finally made it to the ocean biome to fish when I clicked to use my fishing pole it teleported me to my friend at spawn.

To replicate this bug I made a new character, gathered 30 wormhole potions to craft the singularity potion, joined my friend's party, and clicked on his head on the map to teleport to him. Then I closed the map and kept clicking in the same spot which repeatedly teleported me to him while swinging the copper sword I had in my hotbar. Even after throwing the singularity potion in the trash and having no other potions in my inventory it kept teleporting me when I clicked on a certain spot. This persisted through disconnecting from my friend's game and reconnecting with the potion already out of my inventory.

To fix the bug I disabled the mod and loaded into a singleplayer world, made sure I no longer had the singularity potion in my inventory, and then re-enabled the mod before rejoining my friend's game.

Hope this helps with the bug squashing, keep up the good work!
I'll investigate into this bug immediately, I haven't been able to test the mod in multiplayer a lot so there might be more bugs with the wormhole potion, thanks for letting us know it will definitely help a lot!
*edit*
During investigation I found that the ability to teleport without any potions isn't due to you having had the wormhole potion at some point in time but due to someone else in the server having that potion in his inventory. Currently investigating in how to fix that, the bug where it was possible to teleport without the map open should have been fixed now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom