tModLoader Infinity

Do you think next update we could get config options to enable/disable individual items?
I don't like the infinite throwing weapons and want to disable them.....or maybe just each part?
(Like disable all potions, throwing weapons, ammo, etc. But individual ones would be better I think {if it's possible.})

Suggestion: Infinite food items. :)
well there are infinite potions, but food is something that dosent need to be implemented make a pumpking soup and you have the well fed buff for "50 minutes", cooked fish for 20 minutes, I mean with a few platforms of 4 rows of 40 blocks wide I can get almost 2 stacks of pumpking soup (if youre not using a mod that adds tha max stack of 999 to any item of the game) but meh....im not the dev of the mod but I wouldnt need to do such items.

Hey, I decided to do a modded summoner playthrough because I never actually played as a summoner. I'm sure you've heard of the AlchemistNPC mod, and they add a few potions, namely the bewitching potion and unknocking potion. I'd appreciate it if you could make infinite versions of those, 'specially the bewitching one :D

i don't know if this was talked about before or not, but infinite healing potions don't seem to allow the hotkey for quick-heal to proc on them.

Nox Kasai, for me the quick heal and quick mana work perfectly. You sure you don't just have the potion sickness debuff? Or maybe accidentally reset your quick heal. I even tried with a mana flower, the one which auto consumes mana potions, and I tried with a modded healer flower, which consumes healing potions when needed. And they actually do take the bottomless healing/mana potions for me, as do my quick heal/mana keybinds.

Nox Kasai, for me the quick heal and quick mana work perfectly. You sure you don't just have the potion sickness debuff? Or maybe accidentally reset your quick heal. I even tried with a mana flower, the one which auto consumes mana potions, and I tried with a modded healer flower, which consumes healing potions when needed. And they actually do take the bottomless healing/mana potions for me, as do my quick heal/mana keybinds.
yes, i'm pretty certain that when i tested the quick-heal hotkey with only an endless super healing potion in my inventory, i didn't have the potion sickness debuff which only a blind man would be incapable of noticing.
if the potions aren't working due to my rebinding the key to R instead of H (closer to WASD and E gives me faster healing reaction) then i think that might need fixing. cause i don't think everyone wants to use H for quick-heal, it's too far away from the movement keys and to me, kinda just feels uncomfortable to use that.

I have a problem: If I craft any Infinite Bullet or Infinite Arrow Pouch from 3996 bullet/arrow and fire from any gun/bow - they just fire 1 time by that "infinite" bullet and it dissapears as it is not infinite. I have tremor, thorium, calamity, spirit, grealm, magic storage, bluemagics, crystilium, morepotions, infinity, all latest version. tmodloader 10.1
edit: so only vanilla endless bullets and arrow works (which is only for normal bullet and wooden arrow). I also tested with luiafk and infinite bullets from luiafk dont work too

i didn't have the potion sickness debuff which only a blind man would be incapable of noticing.
if the potions aren't working due to my rebinding the key to R instead of H (closer to WASD and E gives me faster healing reaction) then i think that might need fixing
I have my quick heal rebound to middle-mouse and I still get the 1 minute potion sickness.
I just tried R and some other keybinds and I still get the potion sickness debuff, no matter what infinite potion I use. Are you sure you don't have some other mod that interferes or removes the potion sickness?

I have my quick heal rebound to middle-mouse and I still get the 1 minute potion sickness.
I just tried R and some other keybinds and I still get the potion sickness debuff, no matter what infinite potion I use. Are you sure you don't have some other mod that interferes or removes the potion sickness?
no, i don't. only recently have i installed luiafk based on anothers recommendation and even before that, the only infinity potions that worked with the quick-hotkeys were buffs. (never attempted mana potions as i don't use magic.) no other mod i use messes with potions at all.

A somewhat minor, but also convenient addition would be interaction with the Better Buffs mod. Namely, the function of that mod that allows buffs to be tagged for automatic reapplication whenever their timers run out.

Currently, it only seems coded for vanilla buffs and, by extension, vanilla sources of those buffs, so you can't set it with the bottomless potions. Now sure, normally you're not gonna have to worry too much about running out the hour duration without plenty of notice (and hell, with Calamity your average lifespan usually doesn't hit that expiration anyways), but it's one of those things that would be neat if it happened. Obviously this should almost certainly be the bottom of the barrel in terms of priority, but hey, may as well toss it in that barrel.

Back
Top Bottom