tAPI Ingame Cheat Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this issue on the MCT post, but I'm not sure if something happened so you couldn't see it or it's just that you don't read the posts there, but I try to install the MCT using the installer, and it says that I can't use it because of me not having r14. So I download and install the new version, I run the MCT installer again, but it just says the same thing as before. It might be because I didn't uninstall r14a, but otherwise, do you know what happened?

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: Ingame Cheat Menu.tapi: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()
at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
at TAPI.ReflectionHelper.FindSubclasses(Assembly code, Type superclass)
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

I also had to install MCT manually because the installer said I don't have r14.

Due to a domino effect and the failure of any of the programs caught in it to take action, this mod is no longer addable. One of the programs it requires, my CMT, is uninstallable due to a TAPI update that they never updated themselves for.

You can't install Tapi R14(only Tapi R14a is available now), which makes my CMT impossible to install, which makes this mod unusuable for new comers.

-AT THIS TIME THIS MOD IS UNINSTALLABLE.

Feralwolf, 38 minutes ago

THIS MOD IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO THE MOD CREATOR, POROCYON, BEING TOO LAZY AND DUE TO THERE BEING A BETTER ALTERNATIVE (I'm not even kidding, I know him irl). HE MADE THIS MOD DUE TO THERE NOT BEING A TAPI CHEAT MENU. WITH SHOCKAH WHO MADE A BETTER CHEAT MENU (Poro knows this), HE ALSO DROPPED SUPPORT FOR THE BASE MOD WICH IS NEEDED TO RUN THIS. THIS THREAD MAY BE LOCKED BY ANY MODERATOR, IF POROCYON GIVES PERMISSION.

Just to clear things up. Poro, if anything I claimed here is false, just tell me, kay? :p

Mod works great.. I wish there was away to make buffs unlimited amount of time... Also it seems like the max time is 5mins... a Refresh all buffs button would be nice

I got a problem. Everything installed properly, however when I enable this mod in the Mods menu and then return to the main menu it disables itself. Is there a way to fix it?

Soo.. i need to download and install ur mod creation tools to run this?
Don't, it's dead as fuc, and it's written for *tAPI* (i.e. only works with 1.2). I don't know of a cheat mod for tModLoader, but there's a search bar in the upper-right corner, yunooöh.

If you really need a cheat menu for tAPI (and I don't want to know the reason), use Shockah's, it's better and whatnot.

I'm going to ask a moderator to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom