1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Good afternoon Terrarians!

After a lot of discussion internally, we have finally figured out what everyone enjoys most about Terraria: Inventory Management! You know, especially having your bags full of stuff and having to head to the surface to unload, followed by the long walk back. I mean, who doesn't appreciate the awesomeness of that right?

Well, for those of you oddballs out there that don't get a kick out of all of that downtime, the Re-Logic team would like to introduce you to our latest and greatest creation: The Void Vault and its companion item, the Void Bag!

upload_2019-4-5_16-23-58.png
    Void Vault in the Comfort of Home

upload_2019-4-5_16-13-46.png
    Void Bag in Use​

Now, we know what you are thinking? "How can these items get my clothes cleaner or julienne this pile of carrots I have sitting here?" Well . . . they can't. But all your inventory management issues? They can make them disappear! How can this be possible?! This is madness, you say!? Not so, dear friends, feast your eyes on this!

[​IMG]
    (Wait, your inventory is full? Where is all that pricey furniture going exactly?!?)

[​IMG]
    (Oh - into the Void I see! How convenient! The purple text means it's working!)

That's right - what on the surface appears to simply be the fourth available character storage item - the Void Vault - transforms into an automagical inventory overflow vacuum when combined with the Void Bag held by the player. This combination of items will immediately whisk away any items the player picks up once their inventory is full - and deposit them safely at home in the Void Vault for safekeeping. This won't totally eliminate all of your inventory woes, but it will certainly cut down on those trips to and from home base!

We are so confident that you will love the Void Vault and Void Bag that we are selling them for the low low price of... wait, what's that? We are giving these away for free with 1.3.6? Crazy, I tell you!

Well, there you have it, Terrarians - the latest inventions from the Re-Logic labs, coming to a Terraria 1.3.6 near you sometime in the future!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  2. Baconfry

Baconfry Terrarian

Wow, no exaggerations here--this is actually the greatest! Aside from its obvious practical uses, the Void Vault is going to look absolutely sick in some of my builds. I'm really looking forward to it!

3. DoctorMcDerp

DoctorMcDerp Plantera

Finally, a place to dump all that blinkroot that isn't the trash!

4. Koopahunter197

Koopahunter197 Spazmatism

Aw, hell yeah! Can't wait for this!

5. Dan Yami

Dan Yami Plantera

SEAGULLS

6. Fortanono

Fortanono Retinazer

Exciting!

7. Hakaibutsu

Hakaibutsu Terrarian

How much stuff can the void vault hold?

Juicy [B]oi and Redknight910 like this.
  8. Creeper da Snek

Creeper da Snek Plantera

Screenshot_90.png
    Wonder what that heart is...

9. Safeman

Safeman Community Manager Staff Member Re-Logic

10. Phupperbat

Phupperbat Terrarian

Very hot.

Vipera likes this.
  11. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

Well...Guess this certainely clears up the necessarity to Home teleport just to clean up the inventory.

This must be the hammer space in its psygical form!

Amazing job! I love the description. :p

Safeman likes this.
  12. MinerOfIron

MinerOfIron Terrarian

Omg I just noticed that. I love the seagull design.

13. Fortanono

Fortanono Retinazer

Also, new ocean grass and is that a new starfish sprite? Looks crisper.

TheWorfer27 likes this.
  14. 55

55 Skeletron

how 2 obtain

15. ComixTheNoob

ComixTheNoob King Slime

I'm sold on this,
    but where would I go and what would happen to me if I step into the void portal? o_O

16. Fishu

Fishu Spazmatism

Wait. We'll get this on start of game? Maybe I misunderstood this. What stage of the game will we get this item?

Redknight910 likes this.
  17. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Woah!? This looks very cool! Always love to have more storage. I gotta get more storage!

18. Probably for the emotes being added in 1.3.6.

19. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Spazmatism

I'm betting it's the Emote System that was previously discussed

20. FairyPrincessSerenity

FairyPrincessSerenity Headless Horseman

I stared into the void and the void stole my table.