PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's a good question... Is it guessed that it might make a release before the years out? or will it be done january-febuary-ish?

Freaken hell. Expert mode? If that is related to character then its annoying. Because we already have Hardcore Characters. If its related to a map setting then THAT IS FREAKEN AWESOME!
And i am sure people agree we need a difficulty for our maps instead of characters now. Peace.

Id love to see this game have a random tool generator for different types of effects.
Pickaxe being a Pick of power that deals damage with very low mining speed, or Axe of swiftness that has ALOT of speed when mining and low damage, maybe knockback. A Sword of wealth that gives alot of money, yet deals very little damage and moderate knock-back.

A weapon/tool generator. Then you can go beyond the 3000 items with one swift machine! (with tiers for what level of crafting it can do, craft it into a gold and it will drop that level of gear, craft into hallowed and a chance to get that level of gear, ETC)
A early item that consumes weapons armor and other stuff. (Using 3 tools to make 1 piece)
This would be FREAKEN AWESOME!

Also fokes, please do not get annoyed with my grammer because i always do use too many upper case letters.

Yeah, that's a good question... Is it guessed that it might make a release before the years out? or will it be done january-febuary-ish?
tbh i just want to know if its gonna arive this year or not. So i dont wnat any estimation thats puts stress on the team just how much longer its definitely gonna take( if not more). Just an answer to the question: "is it coming this year?"
Yes or No:(

tbh i just want to know if its gonna arive this year or not. So i dont wnat any estimation thats puts stress on the team just how much longer its definitely gonna take( if not more). Just an answer to the question: "is it coming this year?"
Yes or No:(

that is in itself the answer to your question, although i doubt its what you are looking for.

is the update coming this year?

yes...
or no.

personally i just want a new spoiler, it'll throw the forum into ranting, theories, and chaos for another week or so of enjoyment.

Freaken hell. Expert mode? If that is related to character then its annoying. Because we already have Hardcore Characters.

Very probably a map future, unless it wouldn't be available on multiplayer. Also Hardmode Expert would just be a self-imposed challenge.

As I noted earlier, Expert Mode is a separate toggle from Hardcore/Softcore, etc

The best analogy I have is to think of it like Torment on Diablo 3....

As I noted earlier, Expert Mode is a separate toggle from Hardcore/Softcore, etc

The best analogy I have is to think of it like Torment on Diablo 3....

Yeah, okay??
So its added to the character, well i see one problem.
It would only work in single player, and would be hard to make work, unless it was a map setting. (Could be wrong)

Also if the enemy's get as strong as i think they may get, man people will change their mind about my idea in the text form :D

Anywho nice to meet you Loki, Hows Hero? I love Terraria, keep buying copy's for other people cause their poor and i'm poorer.
Getting into the game making myself, would love to see ALOT more Terraria updates (Even like to make up good ideas if i ever have any)

But i will just say good luck and FREAKEN AWESOME UPDATE!!!
I will make sure to fight the eye of cthulhu when he has 48,000 health! :D Yummy Battle :D

So its added to the character, well i see one problem.
It would only work in single player, and would be hard to make work, unless it was a map setting. (Could be wrong)

Didn't say it was a permanent toggle. It's being tested in SP and MP. As with all things in Terraria, it will be easier with preparation and friends. A game such as this is simply impossible to balance perfectly for all situations....but rest assured the beta team is working hard to get as close as possible. ;)

Anywho nice to meet you Loki, Hows Hero? I love Terraria, keep buying copy's for other people cause their poor and i'm poorer.

And the same to you. :). Appreciate that ongoing support! Haven't spoken directly to him in a couple of weeks, but he seemed good at the time. ;)

But i will just say good luck and FREAKEN AWESOME UPDATE!!!

Thanks! It's all a credit to the dev team - such a great group of coders and artists...and a dedicated beta testing group. The aim is to keep delighting you guys, our fans - let us know if we live up to that!

Cheers

i wonder how many more sexual innuendoes we'll get in 1.3.... lets see we can already safely say we could become hardcore experts who love to master bait a fat bass and get rid of mourning wood with a nice golden shower- my buddy used the golden shower spell during pumpkinmoon once and ive never let him live it down.

oh those wacky devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom