Items you wish had an upgraded version?

Unless I missed something... The Demon Sickle/scythe would be one I would like to see an upgrade for. One of my favorite weapons. The one that looks like a reapers weapon.

Other than that some of the cosmetic like the wooden beams to have more... Yes I am more a builder than a fighter.:dryadtongue:

Honestly, Star Cannon, Laser Rifle and Venus Magnum. The Magnum is my favorite weapon in the game (next to the stake launcher) with its insane speed but no autofire makes it a really unique and fun weapon. As for the star cannon its just reallly satisfying to absolutely annihilate a line of enemies with a couple of stars. The rifle is soo.. cool? i dont know but the laser rifle just has an awesome and satisfying feeling to it.

Last edited:
Unless I missed something... The Demon Sickle/scythe would be one I would like to see an upgrade for. One of my favorite weapons. The one that looks like a reapers weapon.

Other than that some of the cosmetic like the wooden beams to have more... Yes I am more a builder than a fighter.:dryadtongue:
The Death Sickle? If so, I'd consider that an upgrade already (from the Ice Sickle) but it would be cool to see a new sickle.

---

I myself, however, would like to see an upgrade to the Console/Mobile exclusive Sharanga.

Last edited:
The Death Sickle? If so, I'd consider that an upgrade already (from the Ice Sickle) but it would be cool to see a new sickle.

---

I myself, however, would like to see an upgrade to the Console/Mobile exclusive Sharanga.
Yeah I was thinking of that... but I have yet to even acquire one of those... So the ice one is less powerful? the way you phrased it appears that way. Anyway yes, having more of them would be nice. Even if it would be not at top tier, but having at least another; to go between it and that tier. :dryadsmile:

Staff of Regrowth upgrade would cause plants, including herbs and trees, to grow to full immediately, with a slow use time. It would also cause blue mushrooms to sprout into trees on a second use.

Nimbus Rod upgrade would instead shoot lightning bolts downward in a 40 degree arc at random, for higher damage.

The Medusa's head needs ugrading itself to work better.

The Golden Shower needs an upgrade so magicians wanting to inflict ichor can keep pace with rangers and fighters using better and better weapons with the arrows, bullets, and flask.

On that note the Dart Gun and Rifle need an upgrade because the darts would be awesome to use at higher levels of play.

The Flare Gun needs an upgrade that places permanent light fixtures.

There should be a slightly later upgrade for the Umbrella that gives you slow fall in Normal Mode, before wings.

Also an upgrade for the spiky balls. Something you can throw everywhere that sits and hurts enemies that walk over them, but not the player.

More handguns in endgame. Venus magnum is the last one you get. Would be neat to see a dualpistol made of Vortex stuff.

I'd also like to see more Summoner gear and minions through all levels of gameplay, especially in early game.

The earliest staff you can get is the fuggin' bees. How soon are you gonna get bees!? I can't do a summoner-only playthrough like this!

Yeah I was thinking of that... but I have yet to even acquire one of those... So the ice one is less powerful? the way you phrased it appears that way. Anyway yes, having more of them would be nice. Even if it would be not at top tier, but having at least another; to go between it and that tier. :dryadsmile:

Yeah, the ice sickle is a weaker version. The projectile can't go through walls.

I'd ALSO like to see an endgame version of the Death Sickle! Perhaps as a magic weapon. <3

@DJFlare84 To me it wouldn't matter what type of damage it does. So I would be fine with that, I just like the look of the attack and shape of it itself. An end game version would be quite a sight, even if the attack is altered slightly. As long as I can hold down and spin circles around me I would be fine. :dryadsmile:

@DJFlare84 To me it wouldn't matter what type of damage it does. So I would be fine with that, I just like the look of the attack and shape of it itself. An end game version would be quite a sight, even if the attack is altered slightly. As long as I can hold down and spin circles around me I would be fine. :dryadsmile:
It matters t'me just so I could use it with Spectre Gear and literally REAP SOULS. :B

Some weapons that I wish had an upgrade would be the clockwork assault rifle, venus magnum and corrupt/crimson mimic dart weapons

Back
Top Bottom