tModLoader Ivysaur's level system - With classes

What would you be most excited to be added to this mod?

• Some unique items

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • More multiplayer compatability

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Subclasses

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Skills

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Unique quests and a new NPC at best

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monster soul amount doesn't go down when using /StatMonsterSoulAmount 0.00001, it still crashes my game near instantly

monster soul amount doesn't go down when using /StatMonsterSoulAmount 0.00001, it still crashes my game near instantly
Monstersouls don't cause any crashes for me.
Please provide more information or use the new tutorial on reporting bugs in the main post.

Edit:
Though, i did realise that the StatMultiplier Command didn't work. Many other StatMultiplier commands might also not be working since i only tested few.

Last edited:
I may have to rewrite all the code regarding saving Data. If i do that, your progress will probably be lost.
Because of that i'm gonna add some Commands so you can add a specific amount of levels or advance a specific amount of quests.

Hi,

First of all, I love your lvl mod. However, when killing mobs/bosses tons of pink bubbles start to fly out, which significantly decrease my fps and ruins my overall gameplay (screenshot). I was wondering if you could maybe change that or get rid of it; If not that's fine.

Attachments

• example.PNG
    example.PNG
    243.5 KB · Views: 187
Hi,

First of all, I love your lvl mod. However, when killing mobs/bosses tons of pink bubbles start to fly out, which significantly decrease my fps and ruins my overall gameplay (screenshot). I was wondering if you could maybe change that or get rid of it; If not that's fine.

There shouldn't be that many, make sure you have exactly version 2.0.4
If your stuck at around Version 2.0.2 and you can't upgrade, then redownload the mod from the mod browser.

I checked my version and I have 2.0.4.
I just realised that i forgot to add some code in the last update, which means that the monstersoulamount limmit doesn't really work. :confused:

I also didn't test the monstersouls on multisegment enemys. My bad.

I just realised that i forgot to add some code in the last update, which means that the monstersoulamount limmit doesn't really work. :confused:

I also didn't test the monstersouls on multisegment enemys. My bad.
If they spawn on-hit, I'm sure the last prism isn't helping either. I could definitely see that causing lag, since it hits for roundabout 400-1000 fast enough to tear through 120,000 hp in under a second, when done right, so that is... just a... just a few hits. even with it only spawning one soul that could be problematic. bare minimum of about 120 souls in a single second, upwards of 250, depending on crit chance.

If they spawn on-hit, I'm sure the last prism isn't helping either. I could definitely see that causing lag, since it hits for roundabout 400-1000 fast enough to tear through 120,000 hp in under a second, when done right, so that is... just a... just a few hits. even with it only spawning one soul that could be problematic. bare minimum of about 120 souls in a single second, upwards of 250, depending on crit chance.
I've succesfully reduced the amount of monstersouls to a maximum of circa 40 in one instance. But for some strange reason, the last prism still bugs out alot. I have yet to find out why.

I've succesfully reduced the amount of monstersouls to a maximum of circa 40 in one instance. But for some strange reason, the last prism still bugs out alot. I have yet to find out why.
Perhaps it is related to the fact that it doesn't trigger the spectre armor bonus as often as it "should" based on the number of hits it does. perhaps either the reason is similar, or because that was a workaround for a similar issue.

Perhaps it is related to the fact that it doesn't trigger the spectre armor bonus as often as it "should" based on the number of hits it does. perhaps either the reason is similar, or because that was a workaround for a similar issue.
No, the way the last prism bugs out is that the rays disappear one by one if you land too many hits.
It can't be because of the amount of monstersouls, because even with way less on screen, it still happens.
The spectre armor is also not supposed to give you heals on every hit, because it would be too powerfull. It got nerfed once or twice.

Ivy It's happening again. No coins dropping when mobs are killed. I'm on Latest Ver. of our mod (2.0.4), latest ver. of tModLoader (0.8.3.5), Latest ver. of terraria (1.3.3.3).
It happened when I started with my 3rd char. ( Warrior Class) and with my 3rd world as well (Size of the world is small) and when I consume the warrior emblem whenever I try to kill mobs they don't drop any coins.
As for mods:
Enabled Mods:
Thorium Mod v1.2.10.4
Infinity - Endless Items v.9.0
Cheat Sheet 0.2.5.7
Shorter Respawn Time v.0.2.3
Calamity Mod v1.1.5.942
Wing Slot v1.1.3
The Luggage v 0.1.0.3
Ivysaur's Level System v2.0.4

Disabled Mods:
Item Customizer v0.9
RPG Classes v.0.4.1.2

Ivy It's happening again. No coins dropping when mobs are killed. I'm on Latest Ver. of our mod (2.0.4), latest ver. of tModLoader (0.8.3.5), Latest ver. of terraria (1.3.3.3).
It happened when I started with my 3rd char. ( Warrior Class) and with my 3rd world as well (Size of the world is small) and when I consume the warrior emblem whenever I try to kill mobs they don't drop any coins.
As for mods:
Enabled Mods:
Thorium Mod v1.2.10.4
Infinity - Endless Items v.9.0
Cheat Sheet 0.2.5.7
Shorter Respawn Time v.0.2.3
Calamity Mod v1.1.5.942
Wing Slot v1.1.3
The Luggage v 0.1.0.3
Ivysaur's Level System v2.0.4

Disabled Mods:
Item Customizer v0.9
RPG Classes v.0.4.1.2

Strange bug, i can only think that this happens because of an incompatibility with another mod.
I'll see if i can fix it.

When this mod will be upgraded to multiplayer? Now it's:
1) if I start tmodloader server, I can't get any xp
2) If i'm trying to "host and play" the game crashes.

When this mod will be upgraded to multiplayer? Now it's:
1) if I start tmodloader server, I can't get any xp
2) If i'm trying to "host and play" the game crashes.

The mod has no multiplayer optimisations at the moment, the multiplayer compatability is currently in queue.
there is a lot of homework for me to do, and the last homework-free time wasn't really enough to fix the strange bugs that occured.

@Ivysaur

I think it would be nice if you nerfed the other damages when you pick a class or if possible that you cannot use other weapons.

If you need someone to translate to spanish I can help you with that.

Back
Top Bottom