Drawings & Paintings Izzabelle's Art Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like my Bluebeard character, wait for the Gravatar to load for it to update and show as reference picture, with unfolded arms. One of his arms is bent and pressed against Blue's cheek, whereas the other arm is aiming whatever monsters are roaming to the left/right. If you can fit his furry companion, then add his flying hedgehog pet.

Didn't know about this specific thread but I've seen your pieces before and I believe I've commented on each of them; I love your work. The spectre mage is probably my favorite, I remember seeing it in the CC. If I can, I'd love to request something.

Didn't know about this specific thread but I've seen your pieces before and I believe I've commented on each of them; I love your work. The spectre mage is probably my favorite, I remember seeing it in the CC. If I can, I'd love to request something.
You're on the list, friend! :dryadsmile:

Woah, I had difficulty believing my eyes when I saw requests were open. I don't even know what I would request anyway. Thank you for sharing your art with the forum I guess.

Thanks for clarifying for me! I'd love to see one of my demons as an illustration. Shall I put reference here or PM you?

Woah, I had difficulty believing my eyes when I saw requests were open. I don't even know what I would request anyway. Thank you for sharing your art with the forum I guess.
So... you don't want anything?
Oh, uh. You probably don't do furries, so no.
But if you do, then yes.
Strictly speaking -- furry art in my line of work is entirely unprofessional, so I don't make any. But if you were to request it, I'd honor the request.
Thanks for clarifying for me! I'd love to see one of my demons as an illustration. Shall I put reference here or PM you?
I'd like to know this as well, I have most of the details.
PM would be preferred, but it doesn't really matter.

Been on the lookout for a possible new avatar for myself. As much as I like the original pencil drawing of it and the colored version by Steef, could I request a new one?

Here is the original:
index.php

This is just reference for color:
Zoroark_by_Xous54.png

Note: No shirt, just the goggles on top of the head. If you can do this, thanks in advance. If not, then I will not hold it against you.

I only daydream about wishing I could dream that I could make art this good...There seem to be quite a few open request spots, I think I'll snag one.
If you could make this fellow right here.
Magma Armor bigger.png
Magma Fist Clench.png

Standing with his arms crossed, and a volcano erupting behind him. If the volcano is too hard, than an explosion will do. If you need any more info on the character, I can provide more.

Not for me anyway. Maybe spend the time you would have spent on my request making whatever you want? It would take me several days to decide what I would want if I was to request anything for myself.
Well think it over -- each piece will probably take a few days to complete anyways. So you have plenty of time to think of what you want -- but not so much time to claim a spot on the list. :dryadwink:

Strictly speaking -- furry art in my line of work is entirely unprofessional, so I don't make any. But if you were to request it, I'd honor the request.

Sorry this took so long. My internet was being a total a-hole.
Anyways, if you're totally cool with drawing something furry (i.e. me/my oc), I'll PM you the details.

I'm grounded right now, but I'd risk it to make a request here. Can I have my buddy Mitsunari of Pokémon Conquest along with Bisharp? I'd try to get a reference but I really don't want to get in trouble, sorry.

The dryad painting is phenomenal , your style is great and has a lot of variety to it .
since requests are open for now i think ill use this chance.
Id like to have either one of my characters from my sig . whichever you find more interesting . not specyfing details to leave it up to your creativity but if you need them id be happy to provide them. Thanks in advance and great job on all of these ˆˆ

Sorry this took so long. My internet was being a total a-hole.
Anyways, if you're totally cool with drawing something furry (i.e. me/my oc), I'll PM you the details.
I'm grounded right now, but I'd risk it to make a request here. Can I have my buddy Mitsunari of Pokémon Conquest along with Bisharp? I'd try to get a reference but I really don't want to get in trouble, sorry.
The dryad painting is phenomenal , your style is great and has a lot of variety to it .
since requests are open for now i think ill use this chance.
Id like to have either one of my characters from my sig . whichever you find more interesting . not specyfing details to leave it up to your creativity but if you need them id be happy to provide them. Thanks in advance and great job on all of these ˆˆ
You guys are added.

Keep in mind it will take some time to get to your requests. You'll receive a PM from me when I start work on them -- but you are welcome to PM me any details about the request now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom