Drawings & Paintings Izzabelle's Art Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything to request other than a bucket which would just be boring and a cakewalk to draw. However, good luck with managing these requests! I can't wait to see them!

Can I request a Link? Something like
zelda____puppet_link_by_onisuu-d6do3sk.jpg
or
upload_2015-6-11_20-42-7.jpeg

Can you please draw this person please :3
f8FxRUB.png

Also can you just make his arms folded with a Death Sickle attached to his back. Thanks! :)

Only 2 more spots left :O
Although I was having someone else doing this request for me I cannot pass up this amazing opportunity. I would like to have someone wearing sunplate armor from my sky expansion thread holding a star in a bottle. I will add the sprite in a moment.
index.php

@Izzabelle -- As I've said before, I'm a huge fan of your work. I'm very elated to have found a spot on your (Hopefully?) art-request list. I'd like to request my OC Tīru, referential images enclosed in a PM. I also have a massive obsession with turtles, so perhaps you can incorporate some sort of turtle(s) in the illustration. Once again, I appreciate your outstanding contributions to the community and can't wait to see if my request is accepted, and on my part is reasonable. Teal fawns over mastery of art, and will gladly acknowledge that. Thanks for your time,
-Teal.

If you want me to precise a little, I'll do so here. Bluebeard is one of my main OCs, and wears an outfit similar to that of the Pirate Captain NPC present in Terraria. He has a somewhat flared collar, and also wears bandit gloves ((just gloves, really)), and high-boots.

I'll try to draw a quick mockup of the pose I want for him. Also, a question, are these pieces going to be coloured, or left black and white? I mean, I don't mind; I find Ajidot's black and white sketches really nice. And as much as colouring the pieces would take a long time, just leaving the question out there. Sorry if you already answered this for, I must've not noticed.

Hm. Give my spot to Freenight. I'd like others to have a chance at getting a request in, since I was practically first. Go ahead and swap out my name for Freenight's.

:)
I'm p sure that the final slot had been closed as of your request. :indifferent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom