• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestex

Terrarian
That is so amazing. :eek:

Anyways, am I allowed to request this style?
Thank you! Glad you like it.

I am not really making requests right now because there are couple other things keeping me busy like the Emoticon Creator. But I had so much fun making my own one so I decided to make an exception:

I hope I kept the style at least to some degree.

Love your sprites, how long have you been spriting for?
Thank you. ~:D

I started about 2 years ago, but I didn't make all that much. After one year I 'really' began to sprite, making couple sprites per month (which is not a lot).

caskett

Official Terrarian
Thank you! Glad you like it.

I am not really making requests right now because there are couple other things keeping me busy like the Emoticon Creator. But I had so much fun making my own one so I decided to make an exception:

I hope I kept the style at least to some degree.

Thank you. ~:D

I started about 2 years ago, but I didn't make all that much. After one year I 'really' began to sprite, making couple sprites per month (which is not a lot).
*squeal* That is beautiful! Thank you so much :happy:

Necrogue

Brain of Cthulhu
I don't think you can call this "humble". This is amazing! Seriously, this might be considered some of the best pixel art I've seen! I hope you continue making these!

Jestex

Terrarian
I would love to start making these (I absolutely adore the style of them) but I don't think I am able to mimic the style well enough thus I will not start 'mass producing' them. I might do few of them randomly but don't bother requesting one.

Small update on this guy:

darthmorf

Staff member
I would love to start making these (I absolutely adore the style of them) but I don't think I am able to mimic the style well enough thus I will not start 'mass producing' them. I might do few of them randomly but don't bother requesting one.

Small update on this guy:
Thank you very much! It looks great!

I also can't wait to see that dragon finished.

Teal

Eater of Worlds
Will you no longer be making custom emoticons? The ones you did make were truly fantastic. Mobile device limitations prevent me from using your fantastic editor :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom