tModLoader JoJoStands

I cant seem to be able to shoot with sex pistols is there ammo that I need'

Sex Pistols - 187 Damage at a slow fire rate, bullets target enemies, right-click to shoot all 6 bullets at once (Item sprite by Niker, UI sprite by TwilightTechno)
Any type of bullet ammo works, in the video I was using the endless pouch. But other bullet types don't change the bullet shot by Sex Pistols, so normal bullets are best

Love the mod, just want to know if at one point you'll be adding D4C at some point, I think it would be really cool to use D4C in Terraria that and maybe also Silver Chariot, The Hand or Echoes. Anyways, love the mod and good luck working on it!

Love the mod, just want to know if at one point you'll be adding D4C at some point, I think it would be really cool to use D4C in Terraria that and maybe also Silver Chariot, The Hand or Echoes. Anyways, love the mod and good luck working on it!
The next thing we're planning after I finish some fan stands on the FanStands mod, is an update to rework the mod to remove arms and replace them with stands that look like the minions but do the same things the arms already do and fix everything that could be better in the mod. But after that everyone decided that we should do Part based updates with 6-8 stands that we think would be cool to add not including major protagonist and antagonist stands. That means D4C is probably a long time away... (These decisions may change later on)
where to download this mod?
First, you need TModLoader, which you can find here Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API Once TModLoader is installed correctly, go to the "Mod Browser" part of the menu and type in JoJoStands. Click download on the one that doesn't say (By g@yLord) and there, you have JoJoStands installed.

The next thing we're planning after I finish some fan stands on the FanStands mod, is an update to rework the mod to remove arms and replace them with stands that look like the minions but do the same things the arms already do and fix everything that could be better in the mod. But after that everyone decided that we should do Part based updates with 6-8 stands that we think would be cool to add not including major protagonist and antagonist stands. That means D4C is probably a long time away... (These decisions may change later on)

First, you need TModLoader, which you can find here Standalone - [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API Once TModLoader is installed correctly, go to the "Mod Browser" part of the menu and type in JoJoStands. Click download on the one that doesn't say (By g@yLord) and there, you have JoJoStands installed.

Oh okay, but I have a problem I don't know if this is to do with the mod like you said but, I have the King Crimson arm and how do I get rid of it? Just wanted to know by the way.

Oh okay, but I have a problem I don't know if this is to do with the mod like you said but, I have the King Crimson arm and how do I get rid of it? Just wanted to know by the way.
Are you sure you're in 1.72? Cause I fixed that in 1.72, if you are tell me again

How about D4C(Love Train) and Holy corpse? And will horses(or mounts) add damage to spin attarcks? White Snake, C-Moon, Made in Heaven will be added? Would Hermit Purple be in this mod, that it will be(hook, flail, accessory)? Will bosses such as Notorious B.I.G., Dio Brando, DIO or DIO Over Heaven be in the game?

Sorry for so many questions, i'm really big fan of your work, thank you.

How to throw knives for ze warudo ability does not work. And will bosses be added? And so wonderful thanks for the work done.

what mobs drop hands?
edit: I think the hamon is bugged, I used the Aja Stone Mask and hamon doesn't charge ;-;

DoGBanner.png

Last edited:
How about D4C(Love Train) and Holy corpse? And will horses(or mounts) add damage to spin attarcks? White Snake, C-Moon, Made in Heaven will be added? Would Hermit Purple be in this mod, that it will be(hook, flail, accessory)? Will bosses such as Notorious B.I.G., Dio Brando, DIO or DIO Over Heaven be in the game?

Sorry for so many questions, i'm really big fan of your work, thank you.
All of that is planned and will probably be made if we get all the way to Part 8 and we're gonna start adding bosses in depending on the part too
How to throw knives for ze warudo ability does not work. And will bosses be added? And so wonderful thanks for the work done.
I'm a bit late so you might've already figured out but you need the mods knife, which is made with 3 Iron/Lead bards at an anvil
what mobs drop hands?
edit: I think the hamon is bugged, I used the Aja Stone Mask and hamon doesn't charge ;-;

When you're a vampire you can't hold any hamon, but I think I'm gonna change that since some pillar men used hamon before

Absolutely loving this mod, but for some reason when i have the vampire status effect, I always burn during the day, even in complete darkness. Is this intended or a glitch?

Absolutely loving this mod, but for some reason when i have the vampire status effect, I always burn during the day, even in complete darkness. Is this intended or a glitch?
When you're a vampire, you need to go underground (under the part where it stops gettting dirt walls) to not be sunburned, I'm gonna check if there's something to check light levels on a player and if there is I'll make it depend on that

When you're a vampire, you need to go underground (under the part where it stops gettting dirt walls) to not be sunburned, I'm gonna check if there's something to check light levels on a player and if there is I'll make it depend on that
Companion Cube and Cosmic Plush stabs the player in complete darkness.
So there must be some kind of light sensor in terraria.

Companion Cube and Cosmic Plush stabs the player in complete darkness.
So there must be some kind of light sensor in terraria.
The Lunatic Mod has a item that only works if you are in complete darkness, so yes, there are a light sensor in some part of the game code

Back
Top Bottom