Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

The Miffical Vanity Set would be made up of the Miffical Cloak and Miffical Hood.

The Cloak would be black and trimmed in blue and kicks out from the heels when moving. When stationary it would fall straight down and close around the feet. It would be clasped at throat with a silver clasp.

The Hood would hide the face in shadow, the eyes would have a violet glow effect and leave short trails when moving – similar to Yoraiz0r’s Spell. None of the rest of the set would have a glow effect.

The legs would either be more black and blue, or be an empty slot.

see attached visual
The Miffical Vanity Set.jpeg

May the most popular entry win! Good Luck!

it would be cool if you tried to implement a transparent costume ( maybe even more transparent than this one)
some jokes for the description: "Look mom, no pixels" or "looks like it's made of fire" (the second one is a bit controversial because it's a chainmail armor reference)
the art is not very high quality because my armor doesn't boost artistic skill
if the possibility of a semitransparent costume is not present it would sad

Attachments

• Transparent_costume.jpg
    Transparent_costume.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 84
The helmet would be the hood, the body would be the rest of the shirt and the skirt and the boots would be black boots. This is actualy the outfit i wear on stream and real life so i hope some people atleast enjoyed seeing my outfit.

Attachments

• Linnyaan_noodlehair.png
    Linnyaan_noodlehair.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Linnyan_reward.png
    Linnyan_reward.png
    243.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Untitled_Artwork (21).1.png
    Untitled_Artwork (21).1.png
    147.4 KB · Views: 142
Alright, so it's based on the album cover of SPLHCB by The Beatles. I'm a very big fan so that's where my mind went :)

It's mostly (as seen by the color) inspired by Paul McCartney, I added the hat of George Harrison but in blue. That way you could dress up as everyone (excluding Ringo's hat, sadly). Hope it could by dyed to look as the other members as well if it was to be added.
I also have two versions here, because on the cover all of them have mustaches, but I'm not sure whether it would look good in the game and not collide with anything. If it was to be added and the decision was up to me, I'd stick with the mustache attached to the hat.

In order to keep it safe and a bit reference-y as it's usual, I called the set Peppermint Pyjamas (Peppermint as Sgt. Pepper; Pyjamas since the original looks like one).

It would be amazing to have my set added, but even if you don't choose me, I had a lot of fun.

Cheers

Attachments

• Peppermint Pyjamas v.1.png
    Peppermint Pyjamas v.1.png
    503 bytes · Views: 93
  • Peppermint Pyjamas v.2.png
    Peppermint Pyjamas v.2.png
    505 bytes · Views: 91
You guys said we could do crappy MS paint drawings if we wanted. And if you know me, I'll take any chance to be lazy.

Presenting 'The Eye of the Storm', forged with Thunder and Rain.
Eye of the Storm.png

Oops this was much bigger than I wanted. Sorry folks.

The Neon set
Set-4.PNG
Set-2.PNG
Set-1.png
Set-3.PNG

Slowly fades between the different neon colors. The face section is a mask. Has a trail like shadow armor. From the outside in ,it is supposed to change from black, to a dark grey. It just doesn't show very well in the picture. The neon outline does not glow, but does not dim in darkness.

Mask.PNG

Chest.PNG

Boots.PNG

This is how it looks in-inventory. Does not illuminate or start animation until the entire set is equipped.

Tooltip: possibly radioactive

Sorry my pixel art is not the best, but you should get the idea. Created myself in Photoshop.

Animation.gif

Should look something like this.​

Last edited:
IMG_20200317_152453.jpg

This is the "Master Ninja Armour".
It is a cool vanity set that has cool head-piece representing a master ninja and a torso with shoulder pads.

Mine probably isn't going to be chosen but it's worth a shot trying anyways. Here is the Lich Armor That i designed in ms paint.

Attachments

• Terraria Lich King Entry.png
    Terraria Lich King Entry.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom