Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
da slushy suit

the slushy suit.png

I'm thinking maybe it will have some sort of dripping animation to it or something

Beholding the Empyrean Shifter!
(Idea) The Empyrean Shifter allows you to change the moon of your world between the 3 options in vanilla and maybe a cosmetic always night feature (idk how that would work).

The vanity set could be sold by the Clothier after the Moonlord is defeated for 3-5 gold for each set piece. The set pieces are the Haturn, Otherworldly Cloak, and the Interstallar Shorts.

(dont mind that i spelt empyrean wrong in the drawing lol it was 2:30 am when i had the idea)

Attachments

• empyrean.PNG
    empyrean.PNG
    24.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
this is my version... please be nice im not arty ...

pixil-frame-0 (1).pngIt includes:
Starry coat
Starry hat
Starry trousers
You find it 1/3 floating islands

i have some bad art but here is all the pixel art i have
light gray metal parts, purple is purple fur, dark gray is dark fur and the head is just a black mask with LEDs and a hood on alright that was all but please make the stuff look better if i win. oh and when its a blood moon make him look angry

Attachments

• 2020-03-17_11.31.22.png
    2020-03-17_11.31.22.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 2020-03-17_11.42.21.png
    2020-03-17_11.42.21.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 2020-03-17_11.44.56.png
    2020-03-17_11.44.56.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 129
This is
Krektox text.png

He's a faun - half-human, half-goat.
Krektox male female.png

His/Her features include:
  • His legs are as hairy as those of a goat. These are added by the vanity item in the legs spot.
  • He's shirtless, as this is how fauns are generally depicted in Roman mythology. The female version has a bra. Both the shirtlessness and the bra would need to be a vanity item that is worn in the torso spot.
  • He has large horns on his head. These are added by the vanity item in the head spot.
  • The male version has a beard. This beard does not exist for the female version as females typically do not have beards and it would look weird together with the bra. :merchantwink:
  • The horns might keep the hair of the player visible. I'm unsure as to what this would look like, so I removed the hair from my concept drawings, but if it would look good with the player's custom hair, that would, of course, be amazing. :merchanthappy:

This is what this could look like in-game:
faun screenshot.png

- ThePC007

Attachments

• faun screenshot.png
    faun screenshot.png
    171 KB · Views: 90
(sorry for my bad english)
1584444019791.png

Okey, that was interesting. Bad arts, yeah... I just tried.
Armor: Terrain Armor (may be changed, like all other names.)
Head: Wooden Mask. (Mask of All Woods, Nature Mask)
Yeap, just wooden Mask. Main name.
Torso: The Enemy Without.
Just like Withing, but Without... its armor, yeah.
Had some idea about blinking eye and moving tentacles, but im not so great with gif, or something like that.
Boots: Holy Mushroom Greaves.
No commentary, just Holy Mushroom...
Its all. Some ideas was very strange, like glowing eyes. If you are in forest/jungle/tundra/beach(ocean), your eyes will glow in green/light green/whote/blue... Just bad idea.
Second bad idea: If your world started with Corruption, some purple tentacles will break free from your back... Or red/pink, if your world started with Crimson. It was second bad idea.
I think its all.

Contest.png

My Submission for Terraria's Journey's End Update

"Sire Shootsaton Vanity Set"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The set is provided with

Sire Shootsaton Hooten Mask

Sire_Shootsalot_Hooten_Mask.png

Sire Shootsaton Jerkin

Sire_Shootsalot_Jerkin.png

Sire Shootsaton Pants

Sire_Shootsalot_Pants.png

"Move swiftly, Make no sound, Be precise and take aim of your talons in the dark"

=====================================================================================================

I've drawn a sketch of this character through my journey playing Terraria ever since my friends showed it to me and i'm really happy that it will be recieving it's final update, better now to show my passion for the character than never.

1584436397038.png

The name "Sire Shoots-a-ton" is just a joke on "Sir Shoots-a-lot" from the game TF2 but I fear the name maybe copyrighted or not up for the competition
The simplicity of the design (sprite) is just inspired from "Power Rangers : Ninja Storm" costume, but on the actual character its just a sleeveless hoodie.
and the theme was just inspired from the Lunatic Cultist and my addiction to Owls.

I've taken no references and connections to other games on the design.

The character is just nothing more than a Bandit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodluck to everyone who participated, and I hope you people like my design.

podium.png

Made with Love ~Enembra​

Last edited:
Hello, I am a big fan of Terraria and a starting indie developer
(creating a small tower defense RPG). So I want to introduce you
one of my sets of armor that will be in my game (no copyright issues).

Vanity3.jpg

Armor of the otherworld's sentinel.
In my game it will be crafted from particles of otherworldly essence that can exist in several dimensions at once
(not a bad explanation of how it could get into Terraria's world).

Vanity2.png

So I visualize it in terraria.
Vanity1.jpg

Also you can see the process of creating this game in my Devlog.
Hope you will like it. <3
p.s. Sorry my English is not perfect so i used Google translator.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom