Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria Girraphe.jpg

I made a giraffe set... its trashy artwork but i hope you like the concept.
Also i think you should make a new biome: wich kind is like africa with the cool trees and has giraffes and elephants.
I think that would be cool
Thank you for letting me enter this!\
- Pig

Here is the set I came up with. It's a daredevil/motorcycle stuntman outfit, complete with a sparkly red cape that's part of the torso part, golden shoulder pads, and a flaming red helmet with a visor. Sorry if it's blurry, but I felt like it was too small, so I stretched it a little bit.
Daredevil Suit.gif

The eyes don't change color, I don't know why they're doing that in the bigger picture.
Edit: Now that I think about it, the fire on the helmet would make more sense if it were animated and made into some form of glowmask, but I'm too lazy to add that this close to the end, so please note this part. While I'm talking about it, the red stripes on the suit should be glowmask. This is just meant to add a little more visibility of your character at night and in unlit areas.

Last edited:
C719A468-3B8F-4F5B-8B68-479E644E8C6B.jpeg

His name is Panda.
I know you can add the bamboo, I just wanted to make it because it looks cool with it.
I didn’t copy of anyone.
I think this compet is a great idea and I hope you all have as much fun as I did making this, good luck and have fun!!

A polkadot vanity outfit. ^^

Headpiece is a headband with silver studs.

Body piece is a black t-shirt with pink polkadot sleeves and a pink polkadot pleated skirt with a grey studded belt and black fingerless gloves.

Legs piece are pink polkadot sneakers

Artworks are all done by me.

Attachments

• Terraria polkadot.png
    Terraria polkadot.png
    697 bytes · Views: 112
  • Shooting Stars will fall.png
    Shooting Stars will fall.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Anna.png
    Anna.png
    328.5 KB · Views: 120
Wanted to make a kind of, Retro robot type armor where instead of normal legs, you roll around on a ball, so it acts kind of like Dijiin's curse in a way, and i also wanted it to make the head levitate while also being somewhat of a blank canvas that you could put misc vanity items on, like hats, masks, ect.
terrariaarmor1.png

Hopefully you'll allow me to submit one for each of our family members. Each of us owns a copy of the game. Each kid has their own switch version and I own the 360 version, xbox one version, and pc version. My daughter's submission is the Horse, Oldest son is the Zeus one, Youngest son is the Centaur and my wife drew the Sasquatch (youngest wrote the requirements for getting the sasquatch set. lol.)
IMG_20200325_123231995.jpg
IMG_20200325_121411117.jpg
IMG_20200325_121639510.jpg
IMG_20200325_123219908.jpg

Armor-of-the-North-Wind Terraria Contest.PNG

Armor of the North Wind!

This armor is inspired by the look of the dragonborn from the trailers for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and I thought it would be a great addition for players who love the nord aesthetic!

Parts-
-Helmet of the North Wind (Head)
-Cuirass of the North Wind (Chest)
-Greaves of the North Wind (Legs)

I can't wait for the results of this contest!

i call it ancient pigron knight.

parts
-Ancient pigron head (Head) (crafting recipe) 5 bacon 30 bones (description) Head of an ancient pigron knight
-Ancient pigron torso (Chest) (crafting recipe) 15 bacon 40 bones (description) Torso of an ancient pigron knight
-Ancient pigron legs (legs) (crafting recipe) 10 bacon 35 bones (description) Legs of an ancient pigron knight

(ps i water marked it with my name)

Attachments

• ancient pigron knigh.png
    ancient pigron knigh.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
The Superior Pineapple Set:
Pineapple Gamer.png

Yep, this is a set made out of 100% pineapples

On the top is the set seen on a mannequin and underneath are the smaller sprites that could be seen when the item is in your inventory.

Set tooltip (If needed): Not merchant compatible
(This in in reference to the merchants quote saying that he doesn't sell pineapples, carrots or, apples. But he sells torches)

Thanks for viewing my entry!

This is my Banana set. Hes just some dude wearing a banana costume.

Attachments

• terraria banana vanity.png
    terraria banana vanity.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 138
Este é o meu projeto de figurino que eu fiz. Antes de tudo, gostaria de agradecer por ter tido a oportunidade de participar desse projeto, já que há muito tempo Terraria era um jogo muito importante para mim e trouxe muitos bons momentos enquanto eu me aventurava. afim disso. Então, eu só quero dizer: OBRIGADO

Attachments

• PROJECT-TERRARIA.png
    PROJECT-TERRARIA.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom