Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Magician Set
Microsoft Edge 3_13_2020 8_28_54 PM (2).png

Last edited:
Globe Head-
Terraria was the first game i ever bought, so to see it getting its last update is really sad yet exciting for me.
I dont have the time to do this, but it was planned to have the ring be animated and spin around the planet.
ARMOR.png
i hope this is higher quality in the post :/

This is the crimson knight and iv'e designed it myself, and this is the background story of him.
The Crimson Knight was created by a greedy traveler searching for valuable items and he found the crimson biome. This traveler wanted to find something in that biome, the crimson heart... This is a very rare and valuable object that holds great power. When he tried to steal the crimson heart it latched onto him and became his heart, the heart of the crimson knight. He is still there waiting for the right chance to try to free himself.
I would like to request (if I win) the flame above his head has an animation and it glows, his eyes glow, his spikes and his veins glow as well. Thank you, this means a lot to me, i'm such a big fan of Terraria and i've played over like 800 hours and it would mean the world to me if my submission got into my favorite game ever!
The Crimson Knight.PNG

This Is a paladin set, it should be self explanatory. I think it would look really cool.

I apologize for the poor quality of my drawing, as I threw it together quite quickly. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• really wuick mock up.png
    really wuick mock up.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 85
Luke Ketsuba.png

Head: Would like to have the head piece be his ears and hair. I'd like for the scarf to be included to it, but if that is something that won't work, I'm fine doing without it.
Body(Torso): Would like it to be his jacket, undershirt, and his gloves. I don't know how well the gloves will look in game if added, but we can talk stuff out if you choose to add this in to the game. I am very flexible with what gets added, so long as the resemblance is there.
Legs(Feet): Since there isn't anything special for the character on his lower body, I would prefer if this piece be his pants and his tail. I've seen pieces in game that have the tail sprite, so since I have nothing for this spot, I would love to see the tail be the leg piece.
The character's name is Luke Ketsuba. If you would like to add him, feel free to contact me on Discord (OracleX#2042) or we can do this over email/text. I hope the dev team takes a look at this since I have been hooked on Terraria since I played it the first time. aaaand it doesn't help when my friend group calls me the "walking wiki." Anyways, if you guys check this out, get in contact with me and hit me up with any questions you would like. This is my personal Original Character and I would love to see him in my favorite game. Oh, and if you need a tooltip for the items, we can talk that out. With that, I leave this in your hands DevTeam. You guys are awesome!

This is mine. It is themed as some astronaut suit that hides the hair. I don't know how to name it, honestly "Astronaut's suit" doesn't sound that good.
It consists of a helmet with a breathing device, a suit with an air tank and boots. The helmet hides the hair.
It's default color is blue because I think it fits the best but it could be changed.

terraria vanity.png

Thank you devs for letting the community participate!!

So this is the thing i came up with. the idea is to have a some what realistic knight armor but with glowy bits, as well having spikes. Both the shoulder spikes and horns glow a blue red purple color. Most of the gray is being used so we can see things better BUT some of it is chain mail (arm pit like locations). All the lines on the torso is supposed to show how real armor has a dome like structure to it. the colored lines are meant to show that the armor has "veins" or cracks that glow throughout the armor. the colors that glow in the cracks are the same as the spikes and horns. the colors i want it to have are blue purple and red as well having a black knight look. I kinda made it look mad then what i was trying to do but i think it looks cooler that way. The name of it is fluorescent Knight :D

note i want the hands to have some armor on them im bad at drawing hands and drawing in gen. Hope you like my idea
New Bitmap Image.png

Scan.png

I made this armor set. I was inspired by others I have always wanted to add something in the game so I could play whit it on my Switch. Chippy made a video about this contest and I was amazed. If this wins please add a washing machine that works as a dresser (for Chippy he deserves something representing his second channel Chippyscouch, and if you're an og you will know what the washing machine meant!)

This is my entry.. I know, it's very basic :pinky: But I tried..
Title: Phoenix's Attire (Phoenix's Helmet, Phoenix's Breastplate, Phoenix's Greaves)
Phoenix was a Terraria explorer, and she *loved* to collect plants. (true). She made too many dyes, and they mixed together to make rainbow dye ;w; She loved it so much that she covered her armour in it.
But, tragedy struck, and she didn't have enough to cover the entirety of her armour. So, she's stuck like this now.. sad..
I don't know what the plans are for tooltips(?) but I would love to have a bit of "Rainbow Happiness" if there is going to be one :D
So uhh.. hope you like it.... Good luck to everybody, and I can't wait to see who win<3
1584149690764.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom