Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
89848390_239780443832460_1639690725450842112_n.jpg

mimicmancer.jpg

Howdy everyone! Tried to base mine off of some kind of enemy or entity in the Terraria universe.
Perhaps, the Mimic Conjurer is a corrupted wizard, once seeking knowledge from the depths of the crimson, transformed into a creature obsessed with feeding?
All comments and critique are welcomed!
Thank you and good luck, everyone!

My submission, The Jockey. I grew up with Terraria since I downloaded it for mobile, and have been an avid player since.
Some notes:
-The orange bits sticking out of the cap is hair. This would (hopefully) vary with each player's natural hair color.
-Preferably this wouldn't be an exact mirror of the vanity item, with different tufts of hair poking out and dots placed differently on either side.
Thanks for taking a look at my submission!
pixil-frame-0 (3).png

HollowVSet.png

Small image, but it shows my basic idea.
Also not sure if this would be disqualified or not, but just calling it the "Hollow" set would be similar to other vanity sets already in the game like the "Plumber" and "Hero" sets.
The actual image is also hopefully not final, it just shows the basic concept.
Also, turns out someone else already had this idea. Oof.

Last edited:
Whipped this up in tribute to my favorite Terraria server, Infernal Cardboard.
also cardboard is tasty

Attachments

• TerrariaVanitySubmission.png
    TerrariaVanitySubmission.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 120
Terraria Submission.png

I was so excited to try to make a Vanity set when I saw it on the steam page!
I love Terraria but in the vanity sets, I feel that there aren't a lot of pointy sets! So this is what I came up with.
Pointed Emissary Robes and mask.
-The mask covers the eyes but still allows for hair to be displayed
-I'm not very good at detailing but gold-embroidered robes are what I went for
-The blue is a sort of shining effect would be bright and light up in the darl (you can see it in the dark but not light up the area)
-The top V thing around the chest is attached to the robe

I hope that I didn't post too late!

The "Tranquillity set"
Journey's End Vanity Entry.png

Head: This is designed to be a gold crown with tassels hanging off it, that have rubies on the ends
Torso: This is designed to be robe like, however, it splits near the stomach
Legs: This is designed to be some simple pants, with golden shoes

I would like to call this The Devil's Messenger Outfit.

Helmet: An over the top of the head style helmet, inspired by the Viking helmets. Iron base with horns.
Body: Similar to the helmet, double horned shoulders with overhanging chain on the front and severe scuffs on the front from enemy extermination. Iron body.
Legs: Iron leggings with leather boots with iron tipped ends.

A theme of matching horns, scuffed iron plating/chains and leather runs across this outfit, making it the perfect night time outfit for a rampage.
I am new to Pixel Art style, so my in-game character model probably isn't best but that's just a concept!
This is all I can offer. Hope you guys like it! :)

rsz_devils_messenger_armour.png
pixil-frame-0 (8).png

Last edited:
Say Hello To The Finders Suit Or Finders Getup Is a Set Master Mode It Can Be Drop From Any Pre-Hard mode Boss Bag,
For Those That Seek Real Richesse of Terraira or Horrors That May Be End Of You're Great Story it Come in Plain Farther & Red
So Get Out There And Show World That You're The One Telling Stories Here Also i Added Terraria Mining Movent And I Will Be Working On Walking
Jumping Movent Rest of Body For Those That Need a Body Frame The Mining is on the right :)
Hero Suit.png
Terrairan Body base.jpg

Last edited:
The Disco Set
Inspired by listening to Michael Jackson and the Disco Zombie from Plants vs. Zombies

If possible, it would be cool if you moonwalked instead of normally walking with this on.

"You'll be stayin' alive with this on... not really."

Could also be sold by the Party Girl if that's alright.

Attachments

• Disco Vanity.png
    Disco Vanity.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom