Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a bread guy I love bread so why not a bread suit.
also you would get it by using the halloween bags.

Attachments

• bread_suit.png
    bread_suit.png
    630 bytes · Views: 155
Last edited:
Hey there!

So I decided to use my amateur concept art skills to use and participate in this contest for one of my favourite games to play with friends!

Here's the Eldritch Horror Set, which I decided to create because there aren't enough horror themed sets in my opinion haha.
So I hadn't gotten around to animating the design, but I imagine the walking cycle to be just a floating animation with the animated flame at the bottom.
It could also be glowing slightly to provide some light for cave exploring!

I imagine it would be crafted by bones/cursed flame/etc., so it would be a set to be crafted later in the game.
Anyways, thanks a lot for giving us the chance to express our inner creativity, and I'll see you guys at the End of our Journey!

<3

terr.png

casual.pngI don't want much really, just my casual clothes i like to wear irl.
Blackish gray long sleeve with a red shirt over it and black camo pants

Sans titre-2.png

I was going for an advanced battle armor but not quite futuristic yet. It's made from hard steel even though in the world of Terraria it wouldn't get you far since there are way better materials and it's vanity of course. The armor consists of several overlapping plates to provide better protection against projectiles, leaving no cracks to sneak into (except of course the head :3). Extra thick shoulder pads add extra armor where it's needed because the armor is thinner here to provide flexibility to strike with a sword. Radar intel is capable to be accessed via the integrated mic and speaker. Another beefy piece is added to protect the neck and teeth, but the head is left vulnerable since a helmet can get dirty and reduce visibility when fighting/flying.

A Fan Person set

when the person is walking,his fan head starts working (spinning)

Name "[BODYPART_NAME_HERE] of a hard worker"

Description "A suit of a man who tries his best for the humanity"

Attachments

• Fan_Person.png
    Fan_Person.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 145
Hello fellow Terrarians,

My submission consists of the following concept:

- A dude in a suite
- The hair should look a little overstyled so the actual item might be styling gel. (I wonder how you could craft such a thing ;) )

001-BuisnessMan-Skaled.PNG

I have been a huge fan for years and plan to be one for years to come. And even having the chance to be a part of one of my favourite games is an honor.
I wish every other Terrarian the best of luck!

Here is my submission, the Toy Soilder!

While the image I supplied is a mockup of the idea. It should convey what my intention is.

Obviously the Head slot would be the Soilder's Cap and the Leg slot would be the Soilder's Trousers. However, the torso is unique in that it is called the Soilder's Key. This takes inspiration from wind up toys back in the day, so a unique element of the vanity would be that ths key rotates as you move.

The provided image shows the following:
• The parts of the set seperately.
• The Set when completed
• An illustration of the key rotating
Toy Soilder.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom