• helmet msppain.png
    helmet msppain.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 112
terrariaentry_fuzzy_wong33.jpg

:pinky::lslime::yslime::gslime::islime:
entrytransparent2.png
:kingslime::pslime::rslime::bslime::sslime:
----------------------:pinky:Introduction:pinky:----------------------
The Hair I used to mock-up is an original hairstyle in Terraria hairstylist, hairstyle no.87 in the Offical Terrairia Wiki, Pixel art made with Aseprite (a pixel art drawing software), digital drawing draw with Clip Studio Paint.:kingslime:

I'm really not good at naming. I originally wanted to call this headset a Bishojo's Kawaii Headset. But the prefix of the whole set must be the same, so the name will not match the theme.:nursesigh:

The notes and captions are all in the picture, so I will not repeat them in the text. And I accidentally made a typo, it should be ''Arcade'', not ''Arcane''.(´-ι_-`)

I hope you will like my work.:dryadsmile:

If you are interested in my design concept, you can read the text below, because it is too long, so I did not put it in front.:yslime:

-----<3Background Story/ Design Inspiration<3-----
I always feel that my work is incompatible with other contestants.:dryadconfused:

I have always liked the pixel style, and I have done some small pixel animations in private. I also occasionally draw general digital drawings. These days, my friends sent me a page about this competition. I thought it was very interesting and immediately put my graduation work on hold. Although there is still a long time to submit the competition works, I just couldn't help it and immediately wanted to draw the inspiration in my mind.:brain:

Gamer girls inspired me to make this work. I accidentally mentioned to my friends today that it is very touching to witness the progress of video games. Then I talked about my game history. He said that I am a gamer girl. So I think of several elements, rainbow lights, cat ears, gaming equipment, cute, video games, skirts.:rslime:

I'm also a girl. I don't dress very much in real life, but there must be more fantasy in the game.
The game can achieve things that I can't do in reality, such as my body is not suitable for wearing beautiful clothes, or I am too fancy to be laughed at by others, but this will not happen in the game.:merchantpassionate:

If I can win this competition, I will be very happy. The clothes I designed will appear in the games I like. This is the glory of my life, enough to show off to my friends for a lifetime, and it also represents the appreciation of others.`:D

Before designing this work, I saw a lot of entries in this discussion string, which made me refreshing. Everyone is very creative and wish you all good luck.:hoppinjack:

Last edited:
pixil-frame-0 (2).pngSo this is a Pinokio vanity set made by well... Me, it isnt too good and its kinda soft , the idea is that the stretched out nose will have the colour of your characters colour.
The set might be obtained by maybe crafting out of wood and pixie dust, or be dropped by trent like enemies.

TerrariaVanitySubmission.png

My submission is an outfit I call the "Diving Dead Man" Set. Each piece has separate details so they'll each be described separately

Head: It's a giant fish. It covers the character's head leaving only a small amount of hair, it could be animated to wave it's fin around or open and close the mouth.

Torso: First off there's a life jacket that has holes poked in it. Next there's fishing net wrapped around the front of the torso. After that there are leaches attached to the character that could spin as the character moves or even just swing back and forth if the outfits could be animated. Finally, there are gloves covering the character's hands

Legs: The actual pants would be jeans or something like jeans with boots. Then there would be a tool belt with fishing gear such as a knife, a bobber, possibly some bait, etc. There would also be barnacles and a starfish on the jeans/pants.

Well, here's my submission for the contest. Thought "why not have a vanity set that works with throwing damage?" That and sometimes there's just that one guy who really wants a high five or something.

Probably call the whole set something regarding kleptomania, anonymity, and a combination of .

Today I learned a lot about myself:
a) I should stick to pixel.
2) I can't draw hands.
lastly: My maximum effort needs work.
this submisions is probably a bad idea simply because it means I can't submit better ideas lol.png

This is the Xizz armor, pronounced (Zizz) It's alien in origin and has strange feline and insectoid properties. The head piece is covered in fuzzy green fur, but has spider fangs and big red bug eyes. The eyes have some night vision properties. The chest piece has a scarf near the top that resembles a fuzzy tail that flows in the wind when you run. The rest of the chest as well as leggings piece is a hard black exoskeleton. I tried my best to replicate how it would look on a mannequin in game.
Xizz Armor.png

I always wanted to have more "neon-ish-cyberpunky" style vanity in the game, and i've just came up with design like in five minutes. Vanity like this could be crafted from nanites. Dyes could change the blue color to any other color, so it would look "retro-funky-wave-ish". The vanity itself could be called "Nyberpunk", but i don't insist, hehe.
2.png

My vanity set is inspired by the corruption. Really it's meant just to be big bulky and intimidating in appearance because that's how I saw the corruption when I first started playing. The colored turn around is my submission but I thought it'd be neat to include the previous draft on the left too.
Armor.png

Here is my vanity set, I just really want a new horned helmet in the game! 😄

The set could just be called "Steg's set" (i.e. Steg's Greathelm, Steg's Breastplate, Steg's Greaves/Leggings)
...but if there is a better name you guys come up with, that's fine too 😉

Good Luck to all the other entries! Thank you for giving me a reason to draw more! :pinky:

TerrariaVanityContest-Steg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom