Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the gore in the game you would think there would be a vanity set with some. This is my take on the gore monster. Using Terraria texture files I have created this monstrosity. Now this is a simple idea, it doesn't have to be exactly this but a gore monster would really fit the game. The things i used in this is a salamander head, shark fin, blood zombie arm, antlion end(also ripped out the stinger part), and that leg is simply from a old ones army enemy(Still don't like that but couldn't find a better one). Also there is a bit of a spine(Skeletron finger) left sticking out. Anyway enjoy :D.

Attachments

• Gore Vanity Set.png
    Gore Vanity Set.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 127
Well, this is one of my designs, but isnt my final product, ForestKing, :v.

Attachments

• forest king.png
    forest king.png
    849 bytes · Views: 145
This is a hazmat suit to protect against any pesky germs or spores our Terrarians might encounter during their adventures ;)

Not sure of a name. maybe something simple like the Shroomey Hazmat or something like that? I'm open to suggestions for the name :D

Attachments

• shroom hazmat terraria.png
    shroom hazmat terraria.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 147
The Nyan suit, created with rainbow blocks, its description says "The long forgotten cat, that is still annoying". (If you can't do the trail or is against the rules, then skip it, but it never said I couldn't add it)
Head name: Cat Face
Torso: Poptart
Legs: Cat Legs & Tail

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

Hello Terrarians!

This is the thread where you submit your entries for the Journey's End Vanity Contest! For more details about it, please check out the announcement thread!

WHAT IS ALLOWED/NOT ALLOWED?
  • Only one submission per person! If you make multiple submissions, we will select the first submission made, and the latter ones will be disqualified.
  • All Vanity entries must be the original work of the person submitting the idea - no stealing! (yes, we will look -_-)
  • Sprites from Terraria mods *ARE* allowed but only if you are the original creator of that artwork (this means the actual artist, not just anyone that happened to work on a given mod)
  • Direct lifts/overt references to other games/movies/tv shows/etc. are quite likely to be rejected (if we have to ask permission to use it, don't submit it ;) )
  • Please keep it PG-13 - nothing profane/offensive/etc. please
  • If you are looking for more guidance and next-level design tips, check out this link > Terraria Vanity Contest Best Practices & Design Tips

HOW DO I SUBMIT MY ENTRY?
  • Entries should consist of a design that includes Head/Torso/Leg (aligned to those vanity armor slots in the game). We will not be including wings/dyes/weapons/etc. Sorry.
  • All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles. However, the art - and any accompanying descriptions - need to be able to clearly communicate the idea. If we have to struggle to understand the concept, it will hurt your chances of winning... and trying to guess art from just text is going to give all of us headaches.
  • If you have a name for your creation, please provide it.
  • Entries should be submitted by posting in this thread. ONLY entries will be permitted in this thread. If you want to discuss the contest or specific entries, feel free to do so in the announcement thread here, Discord, etc.
  • All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm Eastern Time on April 13th, 2020 - NO EXCEPTIONS! :)

Please note that as stated above, ONLY submissions will be allowed in this thread. Non-submissions will be moved/removed by the moderator staff. You can ask questions or discuss the contest in the original thread!

Here is my submission

Attachments

• Terraria_Vanity_Finished_Blanke_.png
    Terraria_Vanity_Finished_Blanke_.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 138
VanityCompEntry.png

Not that good at pixel art but I tried;
Frozen Owl Set
Originally ment to be well... a frozen owl, but I had no idea how to draw that so I just made a snowy owl for the concept.
I know you can't submit wings, but that is not needed as the angel/frozen wings both already work for this idea.

terraria entery3.png

I present to you The Bunny Suit. With the bunny mask, bunny-carrot shirt and bunny pants! Except from being absolutely adorable, I consider it to be a unique and fashionable outfit!
/A Swedish terrarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom