Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An astronaut suit. Like the ones you'd see on the skeletons during the Halloween event, but thinner and fits the character. I know, I know, it's a plain boring idea compared to others but I think it suits just fine in game.

Attachments

• 0_US-Astronaut-Buzz-Aldrin-walking-on-the-Moon.jpg
    0_US-Astronaut-Buzz-Aldrin-walking-on-the-Moon.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 115
This is the Vengeful vanity set.
The set itself is based off of the spectre set with a spider helmet. as such the set has a ghostly look and a spider like head with a star eye and mandibles.
the arms have layered armor and it is a robe type set.
It gives a similar slightly-transparent effect to that of the Spectre set. It also creates small orange particle effects around the glowing yellow parts of the set and behind it as you move. (the glow is similar to the glow of arkhalis's set. The set's embers and glow change color if you have any of the celestial wings equipped:

solar- orange with fire particles
vortex- green/teal with electric particles
nebula- pink with magic puffs
stardust- deep blue with small stardust particles
default/any other wings- yellow with regular yellow particles

The set is crafted with ectoplasm and ash blocks.

The set pieces will have the following flavor texts:
-Helmet- "Rage clouds vision far more than one might understand"
-Chest- "You seep embers of rage as a omnipresent reminder"
-Legs- "Limbs and feeling fade away in favor of a ghostly visage"

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 (1).png
    pixil-frame-0 (1).png
    53.8 KB · Views: 123
I'm sorry for posting the same thing another time, but I need to make sure everything is perfect :>

Space Larva Set

larva.png
It could be sold by clothier during Solar Eclipse if Martian Madness has already been defeated.

Thought it would be cool to make something different, so here it is
I know I can't draw well, but at least you're able to imagine it "outside" of Terraria
I have played this game for eight years and defeated bosses such as Ocram and Lepus. I'd love my creation to be part of it, because The Journey's End is Terraria's real end, so... It's the last vanity contest, I guess. I'll really miss this game.

like.png
- CLICK THIS FOR FREE COOKIES :3
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Last edited:
Here is my vanity set. The spider arms would move foward and back whilst walking. The yellow orbs on her face, arm and legs will glow and pulsate out of sync in the dark, similiar to the vortex set (but my set pulsates and is out of sync). I worked really hard on this and I hope you like it. Below you will see the same picture but it's segmented. The sets name would be The Blood Queen and could be an expert drop from the Blood Nautilis or a super rare drop from the Goblin shark. The exposed heart in her chest will pulsate occasionally. This is my own art. I love Terraria and if this gets in it would be a dream come true. If some details are too complex or some things don't fit feel free to simplify or remove them. I really hope this gets in. Best of wishes to you and your team and thank you for creating such an amazing, immersive game. Thank you. Good luck to everyone!
Untitled_Artwork2.png
Segments.png

Attachments

• Untitled_Artwork3.png
    Untitled_Artwork3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Mimic armor. Kill something become it it can be toggled to change or not and can work with the new enemy codex. Rough draft though.

Attachments

• Untitled13_20200318161616.png
    Untitled13_20200318161616.png
    350.2 KB · Views: 94
Be nice to him, he's had a hard few days. It was difficult work convincing him to get this photo taken.
Mr Lobsterinit.png

He once tried baking, but put in too much bicrabonate soda.
His wife was Chitin on him with another guy.
Some would say he is quite shellfish.
He had a crippling seaweed addiction, started through pier pressure.
He shelled out lots of money on his gambling spree in vegas.

EDIT: he also only listens to evanescence

Last edited:
pixil-frame-0 (21).png

Here is my entry. Im not sure what top call it but I made it on pixel art and I spent almost 10 hours on it. I had some other decoration but I re- read the rules about the no Wings/dye/weapons so I erased it.
As you can tell the split apart side is the head and the torso for the two vanity slots. (two because its a robe.) It is not copied off anything That I know of so hopefully it fits the requirements. I haven't posted it on pixel art yet but I will soon. If you want to check out my account search JustAsCasual if its not posted already you will see my drawing. Main idea is a elemental/galactic defender.

Good luck to anyone who has entered!

P.S. 20 minuets after I posted this I am writing this comment. I am having trouble posting it on pixel art so You probably wont see it. :(
I posted a second time because I thought my post got deleted because I couldn't find it so I posted the same thing twice sorry for the inconvenience I realize my mistake I will not re post because I found My entry and my accidental second entry of the same thing no need to worry I figured it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom