-Basically a frog with cool orange monk-looking pants
-The frog design is based on Terraria's frogs
-cool ninja(?) cloth belt to hold the awesome pants

Set name: Dao Master set

Including: Dao Master’s hair

Dao Master’s robe

Dao Master’s boots
Dao Master set.jpg

Idea came from ancient Chinese garments. My friend helped me with improving some details of the set on Photoshop (the first picture). I wrote down more details on paper (the other three pictures).

head:
head.jpg

torso:
torso.jpg

legging:
legging.jpg

Here's my submission, Infused Armor!

InfusedArmor.png

Visual: Infused Armor is mostly made of bones, so it should closely resemble a skeleton, with a rib cage, a skull, etc. The green accents are made of Cursed Flame, and should glow in dark places, and also emit Cursed Flame Particles while the wearer is moving. If worn in a world with Corruption, the accents would show up as Cursed Flame like it does in the picture. If worn in a world with Crimson, the accents would show up as Ichor. The overall set should look dark and menacing since it comes from the evil biomes.

Specific Visuals:

Infused Helmet - The Infused Helmet should look like a humanoid skull, with horns extruding out from the sides. The eyes should glow/show up in dark places just like the green accents.

Infused Breastplate - The Infused Breastplate should somewhat resemble a rib cage, with spiky shoulders. There should be green accents running down the middle, on the shoulders, hands, etc.

Infused Leggings - The Infused Leggings should have sharp spikes on the sides, and green accents just like the other items in the set.

How to Obtain: If the crafting recipe is too expensive, Infused Armor could be obtained as a rare drop from the Eater of Worlds in a world with Corruption, and from the Brain of Cthulhu in a world with Crimson.

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it!

Edit: I somehow missed the fact that submissions weren't able to have abilities, so I made some changes to this post to make it fit better as Vanity Armor.

Last edited:
Note: the circles on the boots are red and all shown color glows.
Torso is a black hoodie
Outcroppings on head are golden
Pants are brown

This is an update of my previous drawing so you can understand it better

Attachments

• 15847282129807204930726905215215.jpg
    15847282129807204930726905215215.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
  • Untitled_.jpg
    Untitled_.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 92
i dont know how to draw so i made this hes very special to me he not waffle hes egg not omlet EGG!!!
dis is no joke i actually want dis to be in terraria dis is the best thing i drawn in me life.
EGGY WEGY.jpg

im editing this pixil-frame-0 (1).png

Last edited:
hey this is my submission of CHANCES ATTIRE.

Head
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------chances glasses, goggles and 1 lens makes it at a table
"there far sighted glasses"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
body
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------chances shirt, familiar shirt and apprentices scarf at table
scarf comes with chest
"stains are not a problem"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
legs
chances pants, familiar pants and blue dye at table
"its his newest pair"

it would have some special animation with the scarf at a full set.

hey this is my submission of CHANCES ATTIRE.

Head
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------chances glasses, goggles and 1 lens makes it at a table
"there far sighted glasses"
body
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------chances shirt, familiar shirt and apprentices scarf at table
scarf comes with chest
"stains are not a problem"
legs
chances pants, familiar pants and blue dye at table
"its his newest pair"

it would have some special animation with the scarf at a full set.
the chance charictar is from me, he is an elf with a magic scarf

Attachments

• VanityMan-1.png.png
    VanityMan-1.png.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 109
Here is my Submission: The "Furry Co-pilot" Vanity Set.
Co-Pilot Set.PNG

A tough but friendly co-pilot to help you smuggle your loot around the galaxy... (cough cough) I mean map!
Sorry if this breaks the rule about obvious character references from other media.

My artwork is simmalar to the ''Scarecrow set" from the pumpkin moon event
but more natural. The costume will have a cute lil rabbit ! for example if you jump the rabbit will
to, then it will fall back on the hat something like the fish bowl. im sorry you have to read all of this...

Attachments

• boi + rabbit.jpg
    boi + rabbit.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 110
CrimsonConvictFullBig.png

Here I've made: The Crimson Convict! (Made in Piskel)
The green on the full body set represents the player character, and where you would be able to see them. The set is loosely based off of The Obsidian Outlaw, as you can see by the hat. I wanted to go with a cool but creepy look, so here it is! The Chestpiece and the "greaves" were based off of the Scarecrow Chestplate and the Horned God's Greaves respectively.
-----------------------------------
Crimson Convict's Hat
'Is that all meat...?'
5 Crimtane Bars + 10 Silk
----------------
Crimson Convict's Torso
'Are those his... Ribs?'
---------------
Crimson Convict's Lower Half
'There's an eye and a bone...'
------------------------------------
Notes:
- The Lower Half will pulsate and squish when moving. you can see the eye blink, and (optional, I might add), a slight squishing sound can be heard when you take a step.
- If you take damage while wearing (in the armor slot) the Torso, you can hear a slight crack, like the sound of a skeleton getting hit (Akin to the Necro Armor)
-While wearing the full set (as vanity), the set will glisten in the sunlight/moonlight. Gross.
------------------------------------
Thank you for viewing my set, please tell me what I could do to improvise future sets!
-T3al

You see these lil guys bouncing around. Having a jolly ol' good time.
So I say hey, why not become a frog?

Now I present to you, Frog Suit! In all its buldgy eyeball greenish glory!

terraria comp.png

Now please excuse my poor attemps at Pixelart but I do dare say this lil guy is kinda cute!

See its amazing pudgy legs thats clearly meant for the highest of hopping.
And those arms too! So green and Sleek. Lets look at those feet, Clearly made for fast swimming.
Also those hands, I bet they could grip any sort of wall with ease.
The suit has a few slightly bulbous warts adoring its slimey surface.
Lets also take a look of the head, Buldging eyes that are slanted to the side a little.
A creepy smile also adorning its features as well as two holes for nostrils.

I hope you enjoy this design as much as I had fun Creating it! Thank you for Looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom