Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria challange.JPG

My submission to the vanity creation. Im sure someone has done a contrast fire/ice set. but i mean it is worth a shot. Even made a nice little animation for the headpiece.

Headpiece. Frostburn Visor
Top piece. Frostburn Cloak
Bottom piece. Frostburn leggings

"The fusion of two polar opposites. Hot and cold. and yet. they co-exist in perfect harmony"

PNG.FrostBurn Skin.PNG

Gif.FrostBurn Skin.gif

PNG. Facing leftFrostBurn Skin Left.png

Last edited:
The Malfunctioning destroyer, If possible have sparks (little teal drops) fall out of the wires (colored lines)and have them swing.

Not a robe, its a suit

Attachments

• Malfunctioning distroyer.png
    Malfunctioning distroyer.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Malfunctioning distroyer.png
    Malfunctioning distroyer.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 88
Here is my submission. It is from a small mod that i am working on myself but i would love to see this become an actual outfit in the vanilla game.

Outfit name : Gnomish Cap / Gnomish T-Shirt / Gnomish Pants

Attachments

• gnomesubmission.png
    gnomesubmission.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 106
Dummy skin.png
This is dummy set. The set that makes you a targeting dummy when you stand still. Trick your friends with it. (If you have any that is.) Im not very creative. So this is all i got.

contestsubmission.png

So, I made my old original character called "Screen", the head slot is his television head, which doesn't actually make light (because the television he's wearing doesn't work that way, the led is magic). the torso slot is his green jacket, his arm sleeves have a different color than his torso and he has a blue shirt with colorful stripes. his pants are just blue jeans and white sneakers. Thats all

Attachments

• contestsubmission.png
    contestsubmission.png
    522.9 KB · Views: 105
diseño-armadura-dragon-rojo.jpg

Armor: Red Dragon

The enemy approaching takes damage.
Falling on top of an enemy deals 10,000 damage to it.
It has 1000 armor points.
Equipping the armor invokes a werewolf that does 300 damage to defend.
With the "F" button shoot projectiles towards the enemy and they do not waste mana.
Can summon a defending bat that deals 300 damage.
The Terrablaze does 400 damage if you have this armor equipped.
With the "M" key you can invoke the prism that does 1900 damage.
The red X on his chest glows like a torch in the dark.
You can transform into a tank with the P key and with the N key you can shoot.

1EE00936-4F9D-4B88-B969-DA93D64368A5.jpeg

I wanted to do something that reminded me of why I love Terraria, so this is basically how I would dress on my Terraria binges. It’s almost nostalgic.

cat.png
I just wanted to make my pijama of a cat, i know that it may seems a little creepy in my pixel art, but i just wanted to try to make it haha :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom