Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my submission, I did not steal it and this was made by me.
Magma Armor Terraria Vanity Item.png

Just so you know this was made by me, and that I did not steal this idea.I have no idea where my other two submissions went but this is my submission.

I'm not very good at pixel art so please forgive me. Basically it is supposed to be a girl with pure white skin and no facial features with light, glowing, blue hair in a pony tail. She's wearing a deeper blue hoodie and a dark grey skirt with black and white sneakers.

Her hair would have a light glow to it almost like a light source but only bright enough so you can easily see your character in a dark setting.

The idea is that at full HP she will have her full color of blue but as the users HP decreases the color in her hair and hoodie would slowly disappear along with the glow in her hair becoming more and more dim.

Full HP:MISHN - HP Full.pngHalf HP:MISHN - HP Half.pngNo/Almost no HP:MISHN - Close to Death.png

Alright, I'm not very good at pixel art and my drawing tablet is currently broken but i really wanted to participate and this was the best i got :)
PeJ'S "ONI" OUTFIT
terraria oni sprite.png

terraria oni sprite.png b i g.png

Basically its a japanese inspired "oni" costume with an oni mask, traditional japanese kimono, sandals and maybe like a scarf or something.
sorry it isn't the best quality, been struggling with the whole covid-19 pandemic so I'm unable to produce my best work before the time limit. i think (if u do decide to choose mine :)) that the talented artists working on the Terraria team could turn this concept into something neat and feel free to edit it as much as you want.
Best of luck to all who have entered so far. can't wait to see what gets added :)

Masked Nature

This is my first time being here and first post so yay lol.
This is something I call Masked Nature. I normally don't draw because I judge myself harshly and always end up destroying my art but any way here is a little about the set.

Helmet: It is a one eye holed mask that was made from the trunk of a tree.

Top: The top is a robe made from leafs and in the torso area and shoulders are armor made from dark wood. There is also a vine that is wrapped around the waist to make is look less plane and boring.

Leggings: They are made from the same dark wood as the chest and shoulder armor.

Shoes: These shoes are made from leafs as well.

Made Up Lore: (This is something I came up form the top of my head to make this outfit have more character to it)
Long ago before monsters set foot into mother natures domain, people lived in peace, and harmony. There were no fighting, no wars, no hardships, only happiness and a bright future. That was all until something happened and evil creatures started emerging from the cave!
No one knew what to do, they were not prepared for battle in any way, shape, or form. Even though they were no match some stood up and fought the monsters in attempt to save their family and the great land itself. The attempt was great but it was not enough. The people of nature have lost and the monsters won.
But just like a wildfire, nature comes back from the ashes and shines through the darkness. After the last of the nature people were slaughtered many centuries pass and then they rose. The nature people came back as the "Masked Nature" people and took their lands back! The second war of Nature and Monsters took place and this time, the outcome was different. Nature won and the evil fell. But after all was done. The nature people knew they did not belong in the world because they were not humans anymore. They were just spirits of Mother Nature. And so they went back into the afterlife and went to a better place. All except for a few who believed they need to stay and protect the lands from any danger. And so it is said that if you are kind to nature and stay still. You might see one of them roaming around the woods. Tending to life.

I hope you enjoyed that little rushed made up lore for it. I enjoy writing stories and such so that is why I wrote it ^-^

IMG_1236.jpg

1586264251399.png
1585728444095.png

Fallen Skeleton King Set

- Soul of the fallen king trapped in his skeleton and made by armor
- There is pointy crown on the skeleton head
- Belt and armbands are made by gold
- Green eyes are just color of soul
- I think Ivory color is better then white
- parts
Fallen Skeleton King head
Fallen Skeleton King torso
Fallen Skeleton King legs

This is model of my design painted by me :(]
( Not that creepy)
1585726513107.png
1585729694556.png

Last edited:
Untitled-2.png

I call it the Crimson Guard Uniform, I suck at drawing so I tried to make sprites of them instead with a bit of sucky drawing just so there are some parts understood by the community. Cape is optional and looks good but it's hard to think of the logic if it is included in the top vanity slot, so it can be a wing vanity like most other dev capes obtainable.​

20200330_215904.png

I was thinking about making a design of magician and warrior at the same time, like combination of physical strength and magical powers. Also I thought about the idea of making horns, shirt and chaos symbols on hands same color as players hair ( dyes from stylist would also work on them) and glowing with eyes in the dark, hood would keep in the wind like kite.
P.S. sorry for mistakes in text.

Do you guys at Re Logic even read all the 200+ posts here?
I don't care here is my submission. Hope it gets selected.
I tried hard.

THE MAD SCIENTIST
Vanity sumbission The mad scientist.png

I am calling it ScareFish. (like Scarecrow, get it? :D)
It should be bit of scary like on the first picture but on the other hand its should be funny. I would really appreciated if u could make these stickman hands, it would be wonderful :D
By his tail he would be moving some kind of wormy (like in that game Worms.), and colored some muddy water but bit shiny. other parts should be like made of sackcloth.

IMG_20200401_130516O.jpg
IMG_20200401_130516O.png

And here he is... me, Ch3yco, the one and only... oh, haven't heard of me? Well, I'm not surprised really, I'm just another Terrarian trying to make a living on the internet, that's all.
Anyway, here is my Vanity design, I modeled it after myself of course. It is called Ch3yco.
terraria_vanity_contest_entry.PNG

As you can see, there is a decently drawn MS Paint version of the outfit on the right and what I presume the outfit would look like if it were put into Terraria on the left.
For the Head Piece, a flashy green take on the classic Terraria Top Hat (goggles included, I wear glasses, my outfit wears glasses, plus it looks neat).
For the Torso Piece, a fairly accurate depiction of my favorite shirt.
And for the Leg Piece, a pair of jeans and a pair of loafers.

High tech space armor by AfonkinSFX

Hello everyone, this is my vanity armor set image, which I would like to introduce.
I am very upset that the journey ends, but at the same time excited about this competition.
The armor is inspired by my idea of what the exoskeleton (suit) of the future should look like.
(Sorry for my English)

Story:
After the invasion of the Martians, you noticed that in the fallen UFO there is a strange outfit that resembles diving equipment in some way, it is just as flexible, light and dense, but very durable. In addition, this armor makes the wearer stronger, and the helmet has an interface that helps aim and shoot at the weak points of the enemy (Critical damage).
Information about the enemies enters the helmet from the antenna.
And after you fully dressed him, you realized that the armor has a powerful ability: all the monsters that came up to you were crushed by the appearing energy swords.

Now let's move on to a maybe Description of armor set:
-I hope that when painting the armor with dyes, it will be the same as in the picture below (But if this is impossible, then it's okay)
-I would also like the armor to have at least a weak glowmask

-Blue is the main color
-When wearing a full set of armor, you are given a passive ability: when the enemy approaches within a certain radius, it is attacked by Influx Waver's shells
-High Tech Mask ( +21 defence points, +10% critical chance, +9% damage to ranged weapons)
-High Tech Protector ( +25 defence points, +12% damage to melee weapons, +15% attack speed with melee weapons)
-High Tech Boots ( +19 defence points, +15% movement speed, +5% damage to melee weapons)

How to get:
-During the Martian Madness
-Or buy from a cyborg after Martian Madness
-Or hard craft

This description is very inaccurate and possibly not balanced, so if you need to, you can easily change it.

-------------------------------------------------Images-------------------------------------------------
Full Armor Set (with dyes)

Full Armor Set (with dyes and glow)
Inventory Armor Set

Original Size Full Set of High Tech Space Armor
Armour.png

Original Size High Tech Mask
High-TechMask.png

Original Size High Tech Protector
High-TechBody.png

Original Size High Tech Boots
High-TechBoots.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.

Friends, wash your hands, stay at home, play Terraria and other great games, and don't get sick ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom