Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idea for new graveyard biome. Pile of Bones
Pile_of_Bones.png

I made a Plague Doctor set. I don't know if there is another one on this post but I didn't find one and made it myself.
In these times we need them!
I'm not that great in Pixel Art but tried my best and you should get my idea!

Attachments

• Terraria Contest Plague Doctor.png
    Terraria Contest Plague Doctor.png
    431 bytes · Views: 132
Goldarmor.png
This is Pryrite armor. A sort of knock off gold. It could be sold by the travelling merchant in pre harmode words. Although this item will quite expensive, as if the merchant is scamming you out a functional gold armor and he gives you this knock off vanity set. It is called Pyrites armor because Pyrite is a gold colors mineral also known as fools gold.

näyttökuva.png

This is an submission. XCMA stands for Extremly Cool Mech Armor a mechanical vanity set. XCMA stands for as stupid as it may sound Extremly Cool Mech Armor, you may chance the name if you don't like it. It's a mechanical set made with simular colors, made it in paint 3d. Turned out very well, there are minor mistakes but they are easy to fix. Have a nice day you wonderful people.

This is my concept, it is a walking mimic that loves to crunchy munch his enemies. I know the walking gif isn't great but it was just to display the concept for the biting motion when he is moving. If he is stationary he will just stand without eating, i would only want him to be biting when he is moving and his mouth to open when he is jumping. Also the chest and maybe body could change when in the corresponding biome, for example a hallowed chest when you are in the biome etc.. Thanks for reading!!!
terraria.gif
mimic.png

Last edited:
The Banished Demon's Vanity set
This is my submission for the Terraria vanity contest and it's what I would love to be added to the new Terraria Journey's End.

Torso - The torso piece has one arm with a red like substance on one of the arms and im fully okay with combining the torso piece with the gloves.

Head - The head is similar to Yoraiz0r's Scowl but with red marks over the eyes of the character and horns. The horns are planned to go on top of the player's hair.

Confused - I didn't know if I had to do visual artwork (not pixel art) but I did it anyway and I don't know if you wanted Animation of the Vanity or more information about how it would look in-game.

Vanity final.png

The idea for this vanity set is that a demon adventure has just lost their heart in a brutal battle against its kin and is cursed to forever walk on the burning planes of the underworld.

If more information is needed send a message 😊

First off, thank you so much for doing something with your community like this. It truly is special to see the game developers reach out to their fanbase like this!

Now, onto my drawing. This is my first time ever doing something like this, but I think it turned out not that bad! At first I was starting an apocalyptic themed vanity set, but then I decided to switch over to a biohazard set. The torso and leg parts of the suit would be combined into one slot like a normal biohazard suit (torso and leg portions are attached together), kind of like how the raincoat is one slot but covers the torso and legs at the same time. The head slot would consist of the gasmask with the hood of the biohazard suit going over it. The lens on the gasmask would be slightly transparent, so that the eye color of the player can show through a little (I acted like the person wearing mine had blue eyes). The suit would be tucked into the gloves and boots, which I attempted to do with some success. Regarding the hood, I would like to think that when the head portion of the vanity is not equipped, the hood is pulled down on the back of the character, but when the gasmask is put on, the hood is pulled up over the character's head. And I tried to make the biohazard logo on the torso, but with a limited number of pixels to work with it was a little hard, but it is always subject to change.

And that is it! Once again thanks for the opportunity for us to contribute to this amazing game! I can't wait to see who wins!

2020-04-01.png

The Banished Demon's Vanity set
This is my submission for the Terraria vanity contest and it's what I would love to be added to the new Terraria Journey's End.

Torso - The torso piece has one arm with a red like substance on one of the arms and im fully okay with combining the torso piece with the gloves.

Head - The head is similar to Yoraiz0r's Scowl but with red marks over the eyes of the character and horns. The horns are planned to go on top of the player's hair.

Confused - I didn't know if I had to do visual artwork (not pixel art) but I did it anyway and I don't know if you wanted Animation of the Vanity or more information about how it would look in-game.
Vanity final.png

The idea for this vanity set is that a demon adventure has just lost their heart in a brutal battle against its kin and is cursed to forever walk on the burning planes of the underworld.

If more information is needed send a message 😊

plague_doctor_TER_scetch.png

Here´s my entry:
The plague doctor. Actually, it´s from me and my wife. We worked on the idea together. I made the main concept and the pixel image and she created the artwork I asked for. She had so many different ideas for costumes and really wanted to entry one too. But we where unsure if it´s cheating when she already made this artwork for me.

(sorry for some possible writing or spelling errors, english isn´t our´s mothers tounge.)

As a name i want to take "Pestdoktor" :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom