Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my submission for Terraria's Journey's End Vanity Contest.

The vanity set is inspired by Ocram, an endgame boss which used to be exclusive to mobile, but has since been removed. I love the game and have been playing the mobile version for 5 or 6 years, and the PC version for 2. It would be a nice commemoration of terraria features from other platforms, as well as just being a neat set.

Thank you for this opportunity Re-logic, and good luck to everyone!
Marco's armor.jpeg

-SATANÁS ARMOR SET-

Clothes can be thrown from the moonlight bag with a 4% chance of leaving. or it can also be dropped by the :lslime: Wall of Flesh :lslime: treasure bag with a 1% drop chance (can only be dropped after moonlight). Clothes can drop individually (60% probability), with two pieces of clothing (30% probability) or with thirteen pieces of clothing (10% probability).
The idea is that this look is a goal for the player after winning the moonlord, as this is very difficult to get it completely

-Full Armor-

with the full armor, it generates fire pixels

armadura-armadura completa 3.gif
Background Hell (Not perfect).png

-Wearing boots-

-When wearing the boots, the character's skin color changes to gray-

Before / After / Item name: Hades Leggings

ersonagem sem armadura.png
armadura-botas.gif
item botas.png

-Using the breastplate-

-When the breastplate is in use, the character's eye turns red, as seen below-

Before / After / Item name: Lucifer chestplate
armadura-torso ofc.gif
item torso.png

-Wearing the helmet-

-The helmet in use adds a cape-

Before / After / Item name:
Devil Helmet
armadura-cabeça 2.gif
item cabeça.png

<3-I intend to improve this project if I am one of the winners. Thank you for your attention and sorry for the mistakes inEnglish, I am not very good at this language.-<3
armadura-torso e botas 2.gif
armadura semi completa.gif

Last edited:
I Present to you my Chosen Cultist! I've been playing Terraria since 2013 and was super hyped for all of the updates and now I cannot wait for the Journey's End. This is my first posted artwork with some annotations, but I hope you like watching and reading it as much as I enjoyed drawing and writing.

Attachments

• ChosenCultistart.png
    ChosenCultistart.png
    860.5 KB · Views: 170
terraria.png
My Idea for the vanity contest is meant to be the gear from a destroyed world. A world where the moon lord won and now rules. The costume is meant to be a survivor who escapes and ends up in the players world. Maybe with the survivor there could be a note book that gives hints to the players how to find and fight certain bosses- similar to beastiary entries. or maybe the book just gives you (a random amount) of said entries.

I dont think its a problem that i drew this by hand instead of in paint, a simple sketch my idea is a chameleon vanity outfit that changes colors depending on the biome so there was no point in coloring it.

Attachments

• Chollima.jpg
    Chollima.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
This is just a concept mask i made for a front facing angle. it would prabably have the scar on the side the player sees.

Attachments

• purple scar mask.png
    purple scar mask.png
    658 bytes · Views: 91
I wasn't entirely aware of this whole contest until about yesterday, so I whipped up a small sprite I think would make a nice set. It's nothing too fancy, just something I've titled the Duelist's set, or split up: Flamboyant Hat, Duelist's Breastplate and Duelist's Pantaloons.

It's a simple outfit with a non-functional breastplate, and a stylish feathered cap with the hidden side pinned up. I don't know if it would be feasible but I figure the feather could ruffle with the wearer's movements.

It's all rather simple and I'd be more than open to edits if needed. Cheers, and may the best concept win.
-Skellow

Attachments

• Duelist Set wip.png
    Duelist Set wip.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 103
Hi. I would like something like this to be added to Terraria. Because I think it would look cool with some wings and different dyes. I don't have a name for my vanity set. It could be The final evolution vanity set or the leader of the birds vanity set, :happy:but those are just some ideas so it can be anything else. In the drawing, I messed up a little bit with the belt I didn't want it to be as dark as it is and same for the shoes. I hope you like my submission. Happy 1.4!<3

Attachments

• 20200413_203402(1).jpg
    20200413_203402(1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 116
this my vanity submission the forgotten wanderer
I can't decide the colors I was thinking silver or oxidized copper for the metal chest armor and mask and different shades of brown for the rest. The skin could be what ever color you think works I think dark grey.
I've been a huge fan sense the mobile release were my older brother and I "played" together.
The reason I decided to do this because I want to be remember in one of the best games ever.
I had to put the feet on the side because I ran out of room. If you can't do the claws normal shoes work.
I hope you consider my forgotten wanderer.
Writing is not my strong suit sorry if it sounds weird.

Attachments

• 1586801212278.png
    1586801212278.png
    11.1 MB · Views: 151
Void Armor - sort of a spiritual trail as the legs, mostly black body with some grey markings, and a black head with purple eyes and grey markings. Sorry about the art quality - i can't do much with a mouse.

1586802732127.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom