Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here was my submission, I updated it a bit
1586827092373.png

This is my submission: The Salt Man Vanity Outfit

With its salt helmet, a white T-Shirt with a big S, and some nice white pants with grey shoes.

Its a really simple design but i didnt have much time to make it perfect, i have attached an image of the 15x22 pixels size, the same size as the Vortex Armor

I think it would be fun that while runnig it would drop salt, but i think that it would be complicated to make it look fine
1586973967864.png

Attachments

• Salt Man Vanity.png
    Salt Man Vanity.png
    231 bytes · Views: 110
You've done it correctly @BonzakArt. The ones that you see with only the attachment just didn't add in a thumbnail or full image in their post (having just the attachment works also). Both ways are fine.

Thanks a lot! I thought I was doing something wrong there. I guess as long the image can be seen, then there is no problem with that. Have a nice day!

Now that the whole submission thing is over, I am worried over how things are going to turn out. I worry that the community will pick only whichever ones have the best art rather than the costumes that mesh well with the content and themes already present in Terraria. See, with a lot of the submissions, no offense to anyone, I just think that they were made to satisfy whoever created them rather than being something that a lot of people will see in game and say "yeah, I want to wear that". I hope ReLogic chooses wisely with whatever they're picking, and so does the community with whatever people vote for most.
Of course, mods are always there if whatever you made doesn't make it in!

It's partly for that reason I wasn't really confident with my own entry; I had no ability to do pixel art, and my drawing skills are decent, but still nonetheless outmatched by the more capable artists out there- so my main hope is that my own concept and the thought I put into it will make a difference (even though I wouldn't be surprised if many people skip it for favor of another entry because much of the work in mine is about fleshing out the concept behind it rather than improving how it looks on the page, you know?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom