Jumpscared in Terraria

Yo, old man, what? Come back at night? Eh... I think it's better to visit this structure, wait for night, then visit you, sounds like a good plan.

*enters Dungeon*

What's dis debuff?

*continues further*

*a loud roar is heard*

H-

*Gets killed*

Watdafok.

Gave me a heart attack.

First time I ever played I talked to the old man in front of the dungeon at night and pressed "curse" and when skeletron exploded out I nearly threw my iPod (I am easily jumpscared)

first jumpscare? yes, when i was a noob in terraria, i tried to explore the world until i reach its edge, i finally saw this strange dungeon, and there's an old man in the entrance, i talked to him, he told me something about his master, am i supposed to meet him? so, i took the stairs to the dungeon hoping i can find the master, everything seemed fine, until i heard a roar, a giant skull head was spinning and quickly killed me, was it skeletron?

My biggest jumpscare was when skeletron prime spawned during a blood moon (First time I had even heard anything about him)

It said
"The Blood moon is rising"
"The air is getting colder around you"

I then got murdered by skeletron prime and yea...

When I bought a Companion Cube and I went digging deep undeground. It was around the lava layer and I forgot the cube makes loud noises when it falls into lava...

And I had my headset on my ears... rip me.

Same it always made me jump when
When I bought a Companion Cube and I went digging deep undeground. It was around the lava layer and I forgot the cube makes loud noises when it falls into lava...

And I had my headset on my ears... rip me.
that happens

The biggest and strangest jumpscare I ever had in terraria was when I was walking into a spiders nest all of a sunden out of no were for no reason a dungeon gurdian comes roaring up the cavern and made me watch as my innards became outnards.

Ok so when i was first starting off in terraria i was a bit of a noob and barely had any knowledge of the game.
While messing around i came across the dungeon, and ignored the old man (i thought i had to go in the dungeon first)
Atleast five seconds later like 3 dungeon guardians came at me.

Moral of the story DG's are :red:s.

I got killed in 1 hit by Medusa

"Killer walks to a Marble Cave in Hardmode"
"(Medusa) Go to hell
"Young Man didn't bounce"

This is my death from Medusa

Another jumpScare:

when I reveal a Crimson Mimic, the Twins were going to spawn and I got killed by the mimic

Well, hidden explosive traps always get me, but the first time was definitely to Dungeon Guardian.
The thing is, I had already read somewhere that going underground in the dungeon would cause them to spawn, but after stashing my money in the piggy bank, I went down anyway. I assumed that "underground" meant "below the visible surface", as I had no idea what depth zero was at the time, so when they didn't immediately spawn, I let my guard down. I also never expected them to attack so abruptly...

Back
Top Bottom