tModLoader Large World Enabler

Because those 4 big mods plus large world enabler is probably impossible to fit in the 3.5 GB limit of 32 bit programs. You can check task manager for other 32 bit programs, since they share that 3.5 gb.
so I disabled all other mods but thorium, tremor, and spirit, and of course, the large world enabler. it still wouldn't work and the error says something about "index was out of bounds of the array"

I've been having an issue with creating a new world above the standard height cap. For some reason it seems that every map places the ground in space or just below space close enough just jumping up a hill changes to space. Is there a way to fix this, or is this just a common thing that happens?

It seems with the 10.0.2 tmodloader update, I can no longer join a friend's world made with large world enabler. Tmodloader keeps saying that it is a "10.0.1" mod and crashes.

I've been having an issue with creating a new world above the standard height cap. For some reason it seems that every map places the ground in space or just below space close enough just jumping up a hill changes to space. Is there a way to fix this, or is this just a common thing that happens?
Kinda just happens. I'll look into how it decides where space is sometime and see if there is a solution. In the meantime the world surface height sliders might help.

It seems with the 10.0.2 tmodloader update, I can no longer join a friend's world made with large world enabler. Tmodloader keeps saying that it is a "10.0.1" mod and crashes.
Look below that message and tell me the real error, that version thing is just boilerplate.

The mod crashes when i try to enable

Attachments

• 20170703023611_1.jpg
    20170703023611_1.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 505
Yup, you are out of memory. This is expected if you are trying to use it with other mods, especially big mods.
Do you mean Ram? If yes can be that.In this pc i just have 4 gb,im waiting a other one with 12 gb.
Can work with 12 gb?

Code:
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at LargeWorldEnabler.LargeWorldEnabler.Load()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

This happens only when I enable this mod, and though with task manager I see Terraria doesn't get over 3GB Ram.

Code:
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at LargeWorldEnabler.LargeWorldEnabler.Load()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

This happens only when I enable this mod, and though with task manager I see Terraria doesn't get over 3GB Ram.
Are you sure you don't have any other 32 bit programs running?

Are you sure you don't have any other 32 bit programs running?

Few, but they use about 200 Mb in total (steam and few others). I've also noticed when this mod loads it increases the memory faster than any mod I use. It just stops at 2,5Gb and gives me that error. Note that I didn't have this issue in the past (TML 0.9).

Hello, i am really new to modding terraria, how do i install this mod? It was simple to get terracustom

my friend and I made a 16800x4800 world to play in, it works fine except that the map is completely messsed up, is there any fix for this?

my friend and I made a 16800x4800 world to play in, it works fine except that the map is completely messsed up, is there any fix for this?
If you mean the border image around the map, no, no fix for that. Unless I just add it to tmodloader, which maybe I will.

Back
Top Bottom