tModLoader Large World Enabler

Fair enough, thanks for the help, I'll see if I can get it going from here. However, regarding the mini-map, are you actively working on patching this, or are you waiting, or delaying that for a bit?

Fair enough, thanks for the help, I'll see if I can get it going from here. However, regarding the mini-map, are you actively working on patching this, or are you waiting, or delaying that for a bit?
I dunno, super low priority compared to other things tmodloader needs.

This mod doesn't need to update ever.
I'm talking about fixing the mini-map, and regular map, which should be fixed as it makes playing on an extra large world pretty difficult, when half of the map is broken, and when you can't even see parts of the map. I hope that is fixed soon, it detracts from the experience of playing on these maps. Also, I'm assuming that future updates could potentially break this mod, so I wouldn't say that this mod couldn't use any further updates.

I'm talking about fixing the mini-map, and regular map, which should be fixed as it makes playing on an extra large world pretty difficult, when half of the map is broken, and when you can't even see parts of the map. I hope that is fixed soon, it detracts from the experience of playing on these maps. Also, I'm assuming that future updates could potentially break this mod, so I wouldn't say that this mod couldn't use any further updates.
The mini map has issues? The only issue I know about is the map background image doesn't line up, but it works elsewhere. (This is a tmodloader/Terraria issue not this mod.)

This image:
LYmeVND.png

I've had certain parts of the map not load, when I go too far to the right, I can't see any of the area I have explored.
Case in-point: https://imgur.com/a/CIhrP
As you can see, where my character is at is about 15000' on the left side of the map. The guide is the center of the map. However, it seems that after going a fair bit right that the map just stops loading. This may also be the case when going down past 2400 blocks or so, not sure. This is the issue I'm talking about with the map though.
I am using a 16800 x 4800 map, for reference.

EDIT: See the mini-map in the corner? The mini-map is broken as well, apparently.
https://imgur.com/a/oomD0

Last edited:
Could this be fixed in a future patch? Is it possible to perhaps double the size of the map scroll to accommodate 16800 x 4800 block worlds?

So i just need to generate the world on terracustom on large? is that it? i'm kinda missing out sorry.
edit:
it didn't let me create the world when i increased the size to the ones mentioned in the main post, what i'm doing wrong? my system is 8gb

Last edited:
Hey, is there an ETA for when you will fix the mini-map and regular map (accessed by pressing M) issues, and allow them to properly fit the little graphical frame, and actually let us see the whole map?

Hey, is there an ETA for when you will fix the mini-map and regular map (accessed by pressing M) issues, and allow them to properly fit the little graphical frame, and actually let us see the whole map?
Nope, busy working on school and tmodloader.

Back
Top Bottom