tModLoader Large World Enabler

Hey, so I've been testing out large worlds again (16800x4800 maps), and while I don't get performance issues anymore, due to me upgrading my CPU, I still crash when I save and exit from the world, even though task-manager says that I am well below 4096MB of RAM usage in Terraria. Is there a reason this is happening?
Dunno, but you do know the 4gb limit is shared between all 32 bit processes, right?

Will you fix the map bugs that these different sized worlds cause? It's pretty frustrating not being able to see parts of the map once you travel a certain distance.

Could the crashing potentially be fixed by having 'read only' selected in the properties--> attributes of the .wld file?

Oh, alright. Thanks for all of the help. Would that explain why the text of the world is displayed in red as a result of me ticking that box?
Not sure, I don't know if terraria checks that flag while loading worlds. It might just be a corrupted world somehow.

Huh. I was still able to load into the world, but as usual, I crashed upon saving and exiting. After I ticked the 'read only' box, I noticed that the text of the world went red, and that underscores were present in the name where spaces would usually be.

hi Jopojelly can you update this mod please beacuse it says to me when i tried to use it This Mod is was built for tmodloader 0.10.0.1

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    74.6 KB · Views: 449
when will you update to 10.1.4?
cause it just keeps disabling itself and its getting annoying
It doesn't need an update, that message is just automatic, you need to read the message under that, which likely says OutOfMemory, which is the mentioned "memory limits" of Terraria

Will maps be fixed this summer, or sometime soon? Playing on one of these worlds with a broken map is quite difficult.

Hello, I can not change the size of my world.
There's only "small" "average" "big" that is propose me :(

Attachments

• -.jpg
    -.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 195
Hello, I can not change the size of my world.
There's only "small" "average" "big" that is propose me :(
Anything other than the presets is done in the Terrain menu. Just choose whatever you want and then tweak it later in that menu.

Back
Top Bottom