tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, seemingly none of the health drops want to drop whatsoever for multiplayer, however in SP it works fine.

Can I assume there are certain issues in MP that we should probably be aware of?

the Lucky Finish is pretty..
but it have some bug
one→if i host a server with the Lucky Finish mod,and if the world is expert world,then when i meet the first goblin army, the army won't leave,the number won't be more,just stay in 0%,i am sure that's this mod's bug,i dont know if the pirate comes with the same satatus,what will happen,or others events?
two→just a little thing, when i click mods-(Lucky Finish's)more info,my mouse will be really slowly。。lag。。。i dont know why,if i back,then be ok
and other mods's "more info "wont let my mouse be lagging,legend of terraria 3 also cant,just Lucky Finish only
that's all
my english is bad..

If you ever find time to contemplate, and then possibly implement, this suggestion:

I advise that you grant some of the prehardmode/hardmode swords that drop off the monsters the ability to have autoswing and/or unique abilities. This is considering that you'd find some rare weapon drop (Such as a beamsword, a drop off of the beam skeletons) when you'd get to the end of prehardmode. This weapon gets outclassed by some other weapons that you can obtain before it, those weapons being the Beekeeper, Starfury, Arkhalis, Enchanted Sword and even the Blood Butcherer.

I have an anouncement. Mod development is going on hiatus for unspecified amount of time. dunno how long it will be. I have some things to resolve, and when i finish with them, i'll come back to the mod.
Lucky finish is buggy as hell in multiplayer, the goblin meter doesn't go up, once you disconnect from a server you can't rejoin unless you restart the server and also you aren't able to summon the Wall of Flesh. So pissed off, we almost quit our series because of the that buggy mess but i found it and removed it.
[doublepost=1480308625,1480308416][/doublepost]
Lucky Finish is broken in MP at the moment.
Hey, do you mind actually adding it to the main post? just say it does not work in MP, It would of saved me :red:ing around debugging to find it, all because you didn't warn people about it.

Have you ever considered putting in bloodborne content in your mod? It would go nicely with the dark Gothic/Victorian theme

Hey Sapharan, I don't know how realistic this is , or how much work this would be, but would it be possible that when you do your next update, you have two different downloads, one for 9.0.3 and 9.0.2? Also, I've gotten me and my friends really hyped for this mod, and we can't wait to play, I've been showing them the bestiary and we are quite pumped to go hunting some new beasties

Ehm wut why u would have 2 version for 0.3 and 0.2 makes no sense to me kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom