Leinfors Has Art? Who knew!

Leinfors, I know you may not see this, but I never asked you of anything while this was open when I was on here.
So for, like, 3 minutes.
And, still, I love your art. It's better than I can do, that's for sure. If I could, then I'd send in an art request.
But, in your resting times of not doing as much art, good game, good job.
See ya 'round, J.

-Pooniard

I have some projects I was working on but I got stuck, and I don't like giving up, so I've just sort of fizzled out for a bit. :p

Oh, well that's noice. I really do hope you start things back up and fizzle back up into the atmosphere.
And I hope the projects are gud.

Side note,
It's funny to think that you're the man who made slime banners as well. It's just kinda weird to me for some unknown reason XD

The art looks great! You did a nice job!
But I have a little challenge.
загружено.jpg the sith stalker.
загружено (1).jpg some of the back.

Could you please make it a thing? I beg of you, thy great Leinfors!

The thread is closed right now, if you check OP.
Sorry Unicorn...

EDIT: Give him some time and he might reopen it.

One thing I don't know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on but didn’t even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go
RIP

Somehow I didn't get an alert for that. o_o

I'm trying to draw today, but its very hard motivating myself. Hnnnnnng!

@Unicorn666, I don't take requests, and with a single exception at this time (as a gift to my darling @GeneralTso), I only do Terraria work. If I did do non-Terraria work, it would only be characters I was a very big personal fan of.

EDIT: I'll go with this . . . I need to exercise and shower. If I can bring myself to do it in a timely fashion, I promise I will at least draw tonight. Can't promise I'll get anything done, because my drawings often take 10-15 hours, any my current project is in very early stages.

I also still have a finished project that I'm not releasing because reasons. But there is at least one NPC who is complete and ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom