Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Getfixedboi and FTW should just make the hardest terraria challenge. You could like make it equivalent to death mode in calamity or smth

As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
I Think that if you combine The Constant and For the Worthy, you instantly explode like explosives would in even the slightest bit of darkness and torches don't work. Have fun....

As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Perhaps drunk world + don’t dig up could make a world where the underworld is at the very left, sky very right, and oceans at the top and bottom? Basically, a world flipped on its side.

Combining For the Worthy and Don't Dig Up should spawn a random boss every 30 minutes. Each boss will be in their respective stages of the game.
On the topic of Don't dig up... Don't dig up + Drunk world = The merfolk challenge like in older terraria but now that it isn't possible, this could be one of the best alternatives to reviving one of the coolest terraria challenges.
🌳

Last edited:

View attachment 415396

what if mixing no traps and no traps would make it so there was even....less traps. like maybe 3x...less and definitely no possibility of new traps

Okay, so I want to know if it could be possible to have as a secret seed an ascension to the heaven as a demon?

What I mean by this is that we start in hell, and when we go up into space we have the heaven with angels that attack the player and can drop vodou dolls, and to advance to hardmode we need to trow a vodou doll inside the shimmer to summon the "wall of love" which is the wall of flesh but pink, shooting rainbow beams due to hearts sentinels.

I think it could be a funny seed combination. And due to the fact we can consider the player to be a demon in this world, water and lava had their properties inverted.

Also, if we think about heaven we can edit things around:

Hallow is now removing the possibility for the NPCs to live inside (its the "heaven" biome) but corruption or crimson can now allow to have NPCs inside in exchange and we unlock either one of them in hard mode!

Also, the two pre-hardmode bosses could be entirely modified in the sprite to show like a big bunny and it's kids following it for the devourer of words, and for the brain of Cthulu it could be a teddy bear with a magical hat.

And when the bosses dies they free confetti instead of blood because they are such kind bosses.

It will be like we literally invert the game. From the worldgen to the biomes.

It's a bunch of ideas that could be hard to do but turns out to give a really unique experience because on how everything is flipped on its head.

It could be the combination:
"Don't dig up and celebration".

Sincerely,

A rainbow gun lover.

View attachment 415396

Zenith seed and for the worthy makes it legendary mode, replaces all rain with boulder rain, all trap boulders replaced with rolling cacti and fills oceans with lava.

Drunk seed and don’t dig up- permanently makes it so that you have a gravitation potion on but can’t undo it.

For the worthy + No traps should make a player respawn to a random place while he just die or enter the world (doesn't include first time enter the world). Certainly can't set respawn point with bed. Recall potion, magic mirror, ice mirror and other simular tools won't work either.
I like this idea, but that shouldn’t be the main focus of that secret seed combination. I think it would work better if it was more like a side effect of the seed combo, just to make it even harder.

View attachment 415396

for the worthy and celebration should make the world gen really crazy and exagerated, it could also up the drop rates more

View attachment 415396

A reverse seed where you start at moonlord, and go back to eye of Cthulhu, but late game items, enemies, and bosses are very weak. Then the early game items are very good

View attachment 415396

No Traps + Not the Bees causes every trap to spawn bees, and bee hives act like bouncy boulders.

Back
Top Bottom