Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Drunk + Celebration MK 10 + NoTraps = Tree Khalifa - living tree's log hits the top of the world
1691659422444.png

Last edited:
As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
For the worthy
As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

For the worthy + no traps + drunk seed, make a trap which summon boss.

I have a suggestion for sky bloc world, but more like Sky World. A certain plant grows on almost every island, islands scattered and the deeper down the world u go. The hard the cave is, that can spawn on those islands. Wyverns spawn at the bottom, on the outside, and maybe inside the caves! Like from a statue, being an elder wyvern!!!! And the world has clouds like the graveyard biome sort of, overlaying the world (possible u can’t see)!!!! The pillars can be random on any sky bloc and your companion is estee!!!!! And u can ask estee how to build like the guide so he won’t spawn until later😄 something like that

For the 🌴

And don’t polish the game

Some seed combination with the drunk seed that just keeps the both evil biomes, and both ore variants and thats it.
For sure! I realy dislike some of the other stuff the drunk world seed does, like the layout of the dungeon entrance, which makes summoning skelletron quite a chore, or how the snow and jungle get mixed.

View attachment 415396

Combining for the worthy with the drunk seed should yeild a chance when mining stone to instantly make it a boulder, as well as making boulders always go in the direction of the player

Maybe in the constant + drunk world + FTW or a different combo, water and darkness also do damage. Worm enemies can fly, are very large, and occasionally spawn above ground. Normal flying enemies are small and fast. Ground enemies take a lot less knock back.

It would also be a fun challenge to have a seed combo with the constant to give equipment durability. When your equipment breaks, it returns maybe half to 3/4 of the materials so repairing wouldn’t be an issue. However, losing reforges might be a problem so maybe give the equipment a broken status that can be fixed with more materials. If the equipment is not normally crafted, there could be either a new recipe or maybe a requirement to be dunked in shimmer to repair it. The added risk of equipment breaking mid boss fight could create frustrating but funny moments on the seed

What if Drunk World + FTW added a shader to the player that simulated being drunk? (like some weird visual distortions and maybe some effects that are constant on the player too)

Also maybe Don't Dig Up + CelebrationMk10 turns the entire world except for hell into just sky islands?

What if Don't Dig Up + NoTraps made boulders and stuff fall upward(with corresponding traps of course) + maybe some other random side effects

Last edited:
The drunk world seed and don't dig up should have a corrupted and crimson-covered underworld. Incredibly hard early-game, and also the idea of an infected underworld has always appealed to me. (A good place to put the angler, no less.)

Not the Bees and FTW should have a post-moonlord difficulty scaled Queen Bee, and also there should be a revamped luck system... based around killing bees.

No Traps and Not the Bees should be a normal world with all traps replaced with beehives, but the beehives are everywhere and can hang off of anything.

Mix a normal world with any of the seeds to get a toned-down version of each seed. Like diluting a liquid, but it's a seed. Like you keep The Constant's hunger system, but you ditch the filter.

Last edited:
Yo Red, I have come with two new secret seed ideas based on the not the bees seed :

1st : The all desert seed :
It would either be a new seed or a combination but I didn't come up with anything.
This seed replaces the normal terraria with an immense desert from the top to the bottom of the world but with few changes :
-Rolling cactus are present on the surface lvl of the world.
-during sand storm there will be a random chance that the sand tornado attack from the sand elemental will happen near the player(s).
-The dungeon/Temple are both painted yellow/orange to match the sand design.
-during hardmode the sand elemental will be buffed to be some sort of endgame boss so the forbiden fragments that it drops, that can be used to make the forbiden armor will become some sort of "endgame" armor, just like the spirit flame.
-And the icone would be a cactus.

And for the 2nd seed I have come up with : The endless Tundra :
It would rather bee the combination of the not the bee seed with the dst seed or a brand new one.
Just like the All desert seed it revamps the terraria world so it would become a huge tundra and it comes with of course new changes :
-During blizzards random pack of wolves would come eventualy on the player(s).
-The frost legion would become a natural event.
-Dungeon and the temple are painted with/blue.
-The deerclops have the same summoning method as the king slime (if you stay near the oceans it can come)
-During hardmode the ice golem just as the sand elemental will be buffed to be some sort of endgame boss so the frost cores that it drops, that can be used to make the frost armor will become some sort "endgame" armor, just like the cool whip.
-And the icone would be a boreal tree.

And in the case that those 2 are brand new seeds than it would be an intersetering idea to combine the 3 of them to create another seed.

Hope it will be added and I'm sorry for my broken english (neither my first nor second langage).

View attachment 415396

How about....
A "No Traps" but with evil biomes

Basically Snow,Desert,Forest and every other corruptable biome fully corrupted

The drunk world seed and don't dig up should have a corrupted and crimson-covered underworld. Incredibly hard early-game, and also the idea of an infected underworld has always appealed to me. (A good place to put the angler, no less.)

Not the Bees and FTW should have a post-moonlord difficulty scaled Queen Bee, and also there should be a revamped luck system... based around killing bees.

No Traps and Not the Bees should be a normal world with all traps replaced with beehives, but the beehives are everywhere and can hang off of anything.

Mix a normal world with any of the seeds to get a toned-down version of each seed. Like diluting a liquid, but it's a seed. Like you keep The Constant's hunger system, but you ditch the filter.
i think pressing ðe normal world button just turns of all secret seed effects & y cant have a normal world+secret seed, but idk maybe

Back
Top Bottom